Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 11:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

send your booth booth through all chats

Discussion on send your booth booth through all chats within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
send your booth booth through all chats

</FFFF00>[/7/1=booth 1]

Ok so to send your link through a booth u type wats above

the red type is the color that ur booth will come up as
the blue type is what booth it is
the purple/violet type is what you want the link to say
just replace the red type with the color u want from the below image

Ex: </ff00ff>[/7/12=Sellings cheap pets] is a link to booth 12 saying "Seeling cheap pets" in yellow
Old 05/25/2009, 13:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
I don't see any colours maybe iam blind!
Old 05/25/2009, 16:08   #3

elite*gold: 20
neither do i...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EO custom booth hex codes and auction code
12/24/2013 - EO Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
Hi everyone just found some good stuff about EO this is best spot to submit If u wanna broadcast ur booths with custom names ,with custom colours try these codes </FF33FFC> << this code will show purple name with broadcasting of booth 3 If u want change ur own name just remove ***Level-@*** and type whatever u like to show there Allways type between = and ] ,otherwise it wont work good ,never type anything front of code. allways after the code ,that msg will show in same...
How to send your booth link through friend, legion,family,whisper, and talk chat
05/01/2010 - EO Guides & Templates - 12 Replies
It's me MisterBlake again this time I am going to show you all how to send the link to your booth to other ppl so they can click it in chat and see what you got on your booth. </4040DC> this is a link to booth 12 see where it says =12? replace the 12 with the number of the booth you are on in order for this to work your booth must be advertized and the </4040DC> is what makes the link you send the color blue if you wish to change the color go to this site and replace the 6 letters...
i need booth code plz
01/15/2010 - Eudemons Online - 5 Replies
i need booth code plz i know it but i forget it when i format my hard disk plz any 1 can bering it for my in shorter time :):):):):)
how can i change booth and advertise price?
04/13/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
i think this is in cq_action but i don`t know id --;
put 3 highest pet in booth
12/07/2007 - Eudemons Online - 8 Replies
is it possible......client side? if it can...wish to have a hack on this.......useful in fact u just need yr main account to trade yr 3 major pets to yr minor account....then put the pets u want to sell......then trade back yr main pets while yr another account is still selling in booth...XD but i hate this..........