Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client crash

Discussion on Client crash within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Client crash

Hi..i'm using cyberchoser's mannequin database and client and when i try to login my client close.. anyone can help me plz?
Old 05/21/2009, 18:27   #2

elite*gold: 20
when you log to game and soul close so i think your MSG server no't support this client
Old 05/21/2009, 20:42   #3

elite*gold: 0
i use all files and client cyberchoser's posted..lol.. so u means his client is not working with his server files?? weird. Btw his Accserver.exe give me msvcrt.dll error.. anyone can help me? i googled that files and replaced it and still getting that error.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
client crash
09/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello I've got a proplem with mysro Maybe I can help someone I wanted skillen my ice cream down and I can no longer get the char log always a client crash if I want to connect with my char the game
client crash :S
08/20/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
every time if iam in hotan or samarkand or any other town my client crashes after 5-10 min but if i grind nothing happens some1 else got the same prob? best regards candas123
Client Crash!
03/21/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hey, i seem to be having a serious problem with my client, well i used it last night to bot two chrct at once and it was working perfectly fine, but today when i tried to log back in, every time i enter image code, my cleint crashes, w/o ANY error message. This only happns "when it seems tht i will go chracter selection scree" meaning, that if i enter image code, and i get server too busy error the client won't crash, but it will "IF" i was gonna be connected.. or so it seems, as it crashes...