Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 13:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[help]can't connect to game server

Discussion on [help]can't connect to game server within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[help]can't connect to game server

Hey, i'm having this trouble, that i can't connect to my game server,
and it works if i use 127.0.0.1 but i portforwarded the most ports that i found in the config files and every ip is the same everywhere (where it's supposed to be)
and its exactly same in oem.ini and oem.dat so its not there,

and those connects fine,

heres my oem.ini and .dat

Code:
INI

[Oem]
Id=2010
; maybe something else can be here?

[AccountSetup]
Type=1

[ServerInfo]
URL=http://acme.servegame.com/

[ServerStatus]
Link=http://acme.servegame.com/

[Header]
GroupAmount=1
Group1=SwedishOnline

[Group1]
ServerAmount=1

Server1=SwedishOnline
Ip1=85.***.xx.***
Pic1=Server1
ServerName1=SwedishOnline
Code:
DAT
[Oem]
Id=2010
; maybe something else can be here?

[AccountSetup]
Type=1

[ServerInfo]
URL=http://acme.servegame.com/

[ServerStatus]
Link=http://acme.servegame.com/

[Header]
GroupAmount=1
Group1=SwedishOnline

[Group1]
ServerAmount=1

Server1=SwedishOnline
Ip1=85.***.xx.***
Pic1=Server1
ServerName1=SwedishOnline
and i used google,searched the forums but couldn't find a solution so yea this is my last hope

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Game Server Can't Connect To DB
04/11/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 9 Replies
For some weird reason the server that I'm working on now can't connect to the MSSQL databases at all and everything is set up like it's supposed to be. Logs can be posted on here if needed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cannot Connect to the Game Server
10/21/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello, dear friends! ;) I have seen many subjects with starting "Failed to Connect to Game Server" now I am one of it:D I point Now I am smaller....:D I search because the solution of the problem what feels tempted and has made: - nprotectoff and/vchkoff ascribe! - Fire flow switch off! - IP 127.0.0.1 checks everything! - Game.exe 127.0.0.1 checks! :D I would kiss to you the feet and deliver a fat Thanks! I also have TeamViewer who to me by Teamviewer the mistake repairing if I...
Cannot Connect to game Server
10/19/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
ok I am trying to make a server, I dont want it to be public so that makes it so i have more options, but i really need help with it. I have followed the Shaiya EP4 Tutorial by Omega <Thanks For It> But when i get to the actual game part, past login and when you get to the place where you would usually choose the server when i click on the server and "OK". It comes up after like a 5-10 seccond delay "Cannot Connect to game server!!!". Any ideas that could help? Post idea or just...
Could Not connect to game server???
08/29/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
all sovled lol i don't know why now i have a problem with gm coomands cannot lvl plssss help me i use /set playername level 60 and nothing happens it says can't change plsss hlep me
Cannot connect to Game server !!!
07/24/2011 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Hey guys! I'm on my Server and I try to get it up, Server running 100% but if I try to connect to server comes Error and write '' Cannot connect to game server !!! '' Please help me elitepvpers :p #Problem Fixed !!