Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quest help??

Discussion on Quest help?? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quest help??

How do i set the timer. for how long they can be in the quest.

2nd question

is there a way to make it where 1 person gos into the quest. when another person wants to go can he go in same quest just not the on the 1st guy is in.

i thought i saw guids on these but never could find them.
Old 01/30/2013, 07:53   #2

1. You need to show code, it could me many different things with such a broad question.

2. Yes, you need to examine the action definitions file that can be found on here and modify the quest where it needs to be modified.
Old 01/30/2013, 18:08   #3

what im asking is how do i set a time limit for someone to be in a quest. im build a big quest, and they will need a time limit sence i dont know how to set the map to where more then one person can go in without them being in the same quest as echother. i hope that made more sence lol

2 how can i find action definitions file.