Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Don't You Hate

Discussion on Don't You Hate within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Don't You Hate

Dont you hate how you will have other pserver owners come onto your server, and attempt to recruit your players to go over to thier server. Prime example is keithbell1234 (MadFox) on the PhoenyxRysing server. He was attempting to recruit all day. I personally found it rather funny when i found out about him and did to him what we normally do to people who Advertise other servers on PR. Which is Ban him.

Its called respect people. You wouldnt like us to come to your server and Advertise or attempt to take your players. It royally annoys me to no extent when you have a completely noob server, a cruddy server, or just stupid owners who dont have enough respect to follow a common rule. DONT FREAKING ADVERTISE OR STEAL PLAYERS

Half the challenge of being a server owner is for you to attempt to get your own player base. And if you cant do that then you truely have no reason to even be running a server let alone being a server owner. I know there are other PServers out there. But you dont see me logging into ACME, or ACE, or any of the other ones whispering thier players to come play on my server.

Now kindly keithbell1234, stop advertising on the PR server. Thank you
Thanks
7 Users
Old 04/16/2009, 07:59   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenyxRysing View Post
Dont you hate how you will have other pserver owners come onto your server, and attempt to recruit your players to go over to thier server. Prime example is keithbell1234 (MadFox) on the PhoenyxRysing server. He was attempting to recruit all day. I personally found it rather funny when i found out about him and did to him what we normally do to people who Advertise other servers on PR. Which is Ban him.

Its called respect people. You wouldnt like us to come to your server and Advertise or attempt to take your players. It royally annoys me to no extent when you have a completely noob server, a cruddy server, or just stupid owners who dont have enough respect to follow a common rule. DONT FREAKING ADVERTISE OR STEAL PLAYERS

Half the challenge of being a server owner is for you to attempt to get your own player base. And if you cant do that then you truely have no reason to even be running a server let alone being a server owner. I know there are other PServers out there. But you dont see me logging into ACME, or ACE, or any of the other ones whispering thier players to come play on my server.

/Agreed i used to have a CO P server and i helped my old mate make one and then he kept advertising on mine to come join his and then he deleted me from msn and i ended up shutting down my server and his got hacked XD
Old 04/16/2009, 08:31   #3

elite*gold: 20
This is sth that could coz a ban and it must be added in ever "server rules" section at every web site of any pserver....
Old 04/16/2009, 09:45   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexes13 View Post
This is sth that could coz a ban and it must be added in ever "server rules" section at every web site of any pserver....
lol it is, heck we even have system messages saying it.
Old 04/16/2009, 10:05   #5

Quote:
lol it is, heck we even have system messages saying it.
well u misunderstood me i dont mean on ur server i mean in every server like:
Be careful..advertising in other servers will cause a permanent ban ...
Old 04/16/2009, 10:27   #6

i only had this problem once ... acme player

and then once more when a few players left for ragelanders how little time they lasted :P

but as soon as there was word of it ... ban ip, ban users, ip ban on site aswell

hio77
Old 04/16/2009, 12:18   #7

he did it again
Old 04/16/2009, 16:44   #8

The way i see Come Try to Steal my Players go right ahead walk into my server and even broadcast it. Because i know they won't leave my server after i get done making it it will be TQ un Touch able . It will be the Greatest Pserver of this Game and no other Like it so Go right ahead try to steal my players for your Crummy half runned server because they will either say H3ll No or go over there and leave withing 5secs because your server Sucks . So Yeah Come try to steal my players because it wont work and eventaully you will be playing on my Server so come Advertise i Dare ya :P

And no i am not cocky its the 100% truth and i got $15,000 USD going into this server So yeah .
Old 04/16/2009, 17:05   #9

and i dont even play your server u lier iv never played that server i havant even got that server on my laptop if it was someone broadcasting my server well it is not me
Old 04/16/2009, 21:55   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underground Gaming Leader View Post
The way i see Come Try to Steal my Players go right ahead walk into my server and even broadcast it. Because i know they won't leave my server after i get done making it it will be TQ un Touch able . It will be the Greatest Pserver of this Game and no other Like it so Go right ahead try to steal my players for your Crummy half runned server because they will either say H3ll No or go over there and leave withing 5secs because your server Sucks . So Yeah Come try to steal my players because it wont work and eventaully you will be playing on my Server so come Advertise i Dare ya :P

And no i am not cocky its the 100% truth and i got $15,000 USD going into this server So yeah .
0.o you got alot of money going into the project
Old 04/16/2009, 23:33   #11

Quote:

well i hope it wasnt any of my players, if so pls let me know i am adding this onto my RULES page on website, i agree with you 100% and i wont tolerate ppl doing it on my server nor will i tolerate my players doing it on another server
Old 04/17/2009, 01:21   #12

wow, i hope non of mine did either p , shadowrealm online is down atm lol, my cp overhated p :O and guys all who are making servers watch out for TQ

NEOS!
well to the recent things like TQ shuttimg down servers, we all should first edit 75 percent of the game beofre releashing it and whatever u do lol if ur server gets big, trust me TQ will shut it down no matter what, p mind ddint get shut down p heehc my cp broke P ShadowRealm Online P, but keep tjhis in mind guys and girls who are making servers
Closed Thread