Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 10:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kinda Off topic but its about TQ

Discussion on Kinda Off topic but its about TQ within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 04/17/2009, 03:52   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by mama12 View Post
I dont think he needs 2 play and get 2 know ppl. What 4??

It is like when the bugs in EO were posted here in elite pvpers, they would get fixed by TQ in no time.

Maybe some1 is doing it hoping 2 get some kinda of reward 4 reporting. But the only thing that person doesnt realize that TQ is 2 greedy to reward. They got so lazy that it may be hard 4 them to send that SNITCH a Thank you letter.
if he plays he becomes known meaning more people share more links with him

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Brian, kinda need ur help.
02/19/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
sire, thanks a lot for the hacks, but it really not nice to hear that we are loosers in pvp. im totally freaked out of those speedhackers and sometimes, they had mphacks to. please kinda make one,, esp.speedhack. enx in advance
I'm new (kinda)
01/21/2010 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
had already since 2007 an account, but getting now a bit active :P so..., Hi ;-) it's nice to be here ^_^
Modify to this kinda SS !!!!
07/08/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 116 Replies
Lolz i think its the best edit for ss in town..so reviving the post again..as i m back:mofo::bandit: The following file contains the ss edit in the following video Have Fun :D YouTube - Qonquer, old days -Edward_Elric- place sword-1 in (Conquer 2.0\c3\effect\sword-l) place flyflower in (Conquer 2.0\c3\effect\flyflower) If u dont understand where to place the files, just extract the folder in (Conquer 2.0\c3\effect) And thnx Negative17 for the sword...
kinda new here
07/23/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
hello everyone,in jerran from phil.. just looking 4 bot in PW ph.. can u pls help me?
Kinda Pathetic
10/04/2007 - GunZ - 1 Replies
I just discoverd this forum and I must say it's kinda pathetic seeing all these wannebe 'hackers' posting stuff wich they leeched from forums like cheatengine. And especially shwayarcher wich thinks he's some kinda pro because he leeched something and put his own credits under it (and there for hoping people will make him moderator, rofl) and arekares for leeching something (without credits, obviously) and then wrighting in his post that he will delete his topic if people won't thank...