Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coming Soon Underground

Discussion on Coming Soon Underground within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 04/13/2009, 01:01   #16

elite*gold: 0
i wrekon i might have an OK idea for you guys.

IDEA: you could put in more then just the pot,exp,- damage etc.. gems and maybe put in like what conquer did and have like magic exp gems and pet exp gems or sumthin lol

EDIT: Custom Paladin Wings =), maybe after a while of it being open you could thing of a whole new character to choose from.

EDIT(2): Custom Class(besides warrior,Mage,Paladin) and also variety of wepons (swords,blades,wands,spears??,stars or whatever the paladin weps are called lol etc..
Old 04/13/2009, 01:59   #17

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by |>SomeGuy<| View Post
i wrekon i might have an OK idea for you guys.

IDEA: you could put in more then just the pot,exp,- damage etc.. gems and maybe put in like what conquer did and have like magic exp gems and pet exp gems or sumthin lol

EDIT: Custom Paladin Wings =), maybe after a while of it being open you could thing of a whole new character to choose from.
basically we can do anything to the point that the client will allow

hio77
Old 04/13/2009, 03:03   #18

I wouldn't mind joining the team but the only thing i would be good for is to give em ideas and cheer em on lol =)
Old 04/13/2009, 03:07   #19

Quote:
I wouldn't mind joining the team but the only thing i would be good for is to give em ideas and cheer em on lol =)
***** our own cheerleaders ^^ :P
Old 04/13/2009, 03:10   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by hio77 View Post
***** our own cheerleaders ^^ :P
Quote:
Ahaha, could we get some pompoms for |>SomeGuy<|?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2009, 04:16   #21

XD probably :P

anyway i have started on packet loging ...

so far :P

this is connecting my server since the server was not running at the time

here are the packet ids so far that i have found .... the logger im using only dose account server packets for some reason even with it having full ability's for the msg servers

Code:
0x9735 length 8 account server to client

0x9732 length 276 client to account server

0xEF51 length 52 account server to client

0xA4F1 length 28 client to account server
im going to talk to some people in heavy conquer server Dev that do packet logging, decrypting etc with the latest client as they see fit

Packet sniffer:
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2009, 04:39   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by hio77 View Post
XD probably :P

anyway i have started on packet loging ...

so far :P

this is connecting my server since the server was not running at the time

here are the packet ids so far that i have found .... the logger im using only dose account server packets for some reason even with it having full ability's for the msg servers

Code:
0x9735 length 8 account server to client

0x9732 length 276 client to account server

0xEF51 length 52 account server to client

0xA4F1 length 28 client to account server
im going to talk to some people in heavy conquer server Dev that do packet logging, decrypting etc with the latest client as they see fit

Packet sniffer:
Good job, i have no clue what youve done but well done XD
Old 04/13/2009, 04:43   #23

i recored the packets sent and received by my client to and from the account server

what is a packet?
from wikipedia
Code:
In [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_technology"]information technology[/URL], a [B]packet[/B] is a formatted unit of [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data"]data[/URL] carried by a [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Packet_mode"]packet mode[/URL] [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_network"]computer network[/URL]. Computer communications links that do not support packets, such as traditional [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Link_%28telecommunications%29#Point-to-point"]point-to-point telecommunications links[/URL], simply transmit data as a series of [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bytes"]bytes[/URL], [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_%28computing%29"]characters[/URL], or [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bit"]bits[/URL] alone. When data is formatted into packets, the [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitrate"]bitrate[/URL] of the communication medium can better be shared among users than if the network were [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circuit_switching"]circuit switched[/URL]. By using [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Packet_switching"]packet switched[/URL] networking it is also harder to guarantee a lowest possible bitrate.
hio77

EDIT: i have tested with a very basic co server and it dose get to the point of checking the user name and password so theres some progress made already... also shows how alike the packets are since i have not changed any packets yet :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2009, 05:37   #24

Hmm emme the coder,andyd123,InfamousNoone some of the good conquer people i know of(don't actually know what they do bet meh lol)
Old 04/13/2009, 06:15   #25

Quote:
Hmm emme the coder,andyd123,InfamousNoone some of the good conquer people i know of(don't actually know what they do bet meh lol)
hybird .... InfamousNoone has quit coding at epvp emme aint realy that good but im talking to sparkie

hio77
Old 04/13/2009, 06:52   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexes13 View Post
GREAT work....Another idea what about changing the rank names??like ...Baron,Viscount,Count,Marquis,Duke,King/Queen???i am sure that TQ have already copyrighted them too....
Yes that will be changed to something else but atm i gotta stay the same sense gotta edit the db and other stuff got many Projects going on atm. Making the website atm for the server. Then gotta edit client more then gotta get the DB Translated and renamed to custom items :/ and new pics.

Now Also Guys as you can see on my signature it says Closed Beta test whats this mean this means exactly what it says, it will be a Closed beta Test and i will be making a system to were i have about 2,000 Authentication Keys to give away and make a script were they have to a key to register account till Closed Beta Test is over. So that is a Little News for Team Members and Upcoming Members to Underground Gaming .

Thanks
Underground Team

P.S. i will be using a new account name Underground Gaming Leader
Old 04/13/2009, 07:24   #27

Hmm i wouldnt mind being one of the first testers for this game, seems like everything is going to plan but DECEMBER!?!?!?!?! ahh bugga
Old 04/13/2009, 07:27   #28

Quote:
Hmm i wouldnt mind being one of the first testers for this game, seems like everything is going to plan but DECEMBER!?!?!?!?! ahh bugga
you possibly could

look at is signature and what he said
Underground Gaming Closed Beta Test Be released Sometime December 2009 or January 2010.

Old 04/13/2009, 10:30   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathNoteEO View Post
Yes that will be changed to something else but atm i gotta stay the same sense gotta edit the db and other stuff got many Projects going on atm. Making the website atm for the server. Then gotta edit client more then gotta get the DB Translated and renamed to custom items :/ and new pics.

Now Also Guys as you can see on my signature it says Closed Beta test whats this mean this means exactly what it says, it will be a Closed beta Test and i will be making a system to were i have about 2,000 Authentication Keys to give away and make a script were they have to a key to register account till Closed Beta Test is over. So that is a Little News for Team Members and Upcoming Members to Underground Gaming .

Thanks
Underground Team

P.S. i will be using a new account name Underground Gaming Leader
leave all the translation to me DNEO..just need u to send me the cq_action and leave the rest to me...
Old 04/13/2009, 11:45   #30

db access works just as well :P ... db access, pm acc easy translating