Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 18:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bugless DataBase clean!!

Discussion on Bugless DataBase clean!! within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 06/14/2009, 15:53   #31

elite*gold: 20
dont start spamming because this thread will get closed
Old 06/15/2009, 08:50   #32

elite*gold: 0
Msg and npc dont work,how fix it?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]CLEAN database + MSSQL cleaning script
11/02/2020 - Dekaron Private Server - 31 Replies
My 666th post! Ok, so I know everyone is expecting the IPbanV2/3 from me as my next release, but I decided I will do this first, because it took me a lot less time. LINK (megaupload) ALL info is deleted, except what is required to run the server with all functions like in the silkbotter's database. Tested by myself, and working. NOTE: Siege is not added, but you can add it easily with the script. I didn't add siege, because I thought that you will want to set the start time like you...
Clean/Empty Private Server Database Files
08/16/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 20 Replies
I have taken the database files for the private server and cleaned them up. The new packed and rar'd file is 1.1mb. I used 'TRUNCATE TABLE <table name>' for most of the tables and 'DELETE FROM <table name>' for anything else that would truncate. Use these files in the same way you would the other database backups. Enjoy. (Thanks if you use it please!!)
[Urgent] Need help to clean user_character Database
08/16/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 12 Replies
sup guys?! i've got one database that was already in use. so there is there lots and lots of characters created and i want to delete them all. but if i try to delete it with the query analyser with the DELETE command i have some ongame problems. when i got my table cleared and run the server, when someone try to create a new char appears one error screen, and if he tries to recreate it it says that the name its already on use. so what really happens: 1 - i do have one clear user_character...
rex's bugless DB, egg hatch but cant use
05/10/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
hey all, um thanks to rex new DB, i goain the bugless one he relases recnely but i ahve added most of his files to my Mannquin source but when the egg of the pet hatches i cant retireuve it from batch hatcher nor does it hAVE a picuter and it stats, anybody know what Cq_? im missing oe clinet side im missing ?
Clean Database
12/25/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Any1 Give Clean and Working Database ?