Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server Went Haywire(Error with ACC , NPC , MSG)

Discussion on Server Went Haywire(Error with ACC , NPC , MSG) within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server Went Haywire(Error with ACC , NPC , MSG)

Ok so i accidently deleted part of my whole db which was trash to begin with , i wanna start fresh now , but when i go to connect in hamachi i get 1045- root cant connect using pw or w.e , and then when i go to open the acc server it instantly closes saying its stopped working and when i open the msg server i get this following error (Attaches image) can someone maybe explain to me whats wrong? or come on teamviewer and try helping me with it?
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Error-.bmp (68.5 KB, 15 views)
Old 12/12/2012, 05:44   #2

hamachi is the problem :P just port forward, and i could help you but id have to see the error via teamviewer, Pm me?
Old 12/12/2012, 15:13   #3

its not hamachi causing it , ive had hamachi when i started my old db
Old 12/12/2012, 16:55   #4

I had the same problem once when I used hamachi, for some reason it just decided to change the login info and I couldn't access the db, if you want a quick fix then apoxdeath's solution is definatley what you need to consider.