Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mysql password

Discussion on mysql password within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation mysql password

I know how to add script to mysql but I was wondering if anyone could help me out I want to change the password to access the database but I need to know how I can get the encoded password after I change the password so My msgserver and so forth can access the db
Old 04/03/2009, 16:40   #2

elite*gold: 20
there are a lot of files need to be changed if u plan to change pass...and u may not be able to edit them...so dont try it if there is no reason....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[share] MySQL database password cracker for l2j servers.
07/13/2010 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
Hi! I've got new tool for password-pull-out from l2j database which is based on MySQL. To run you need: 1. wordlist 2. l2j server that runs MySQL with access for remote machines (!) 3. IP of the server package is free of viruses and other harmfull things
Homepage mit Regi,Rangliste,Password ändern,Password vergessen
04/06/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hallo kann mir jemand diese Homepage http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-gui des-strategies/451847-homepage-release-exklusiv-de sign-ranking-etc-etc.html ändern damit dort nurnoch Regiseite,Rangliste,Password ändern,Password vergesen machen kann wäre sehr nett thx ist klar
MySQL password
07/29/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
ok i checked every guide i found but none made sense to me can any1 make a video of how to do this my db was hacked+flushed so i wanna change it
[Request]MySQL password decrypter/encrypter
09/14/2008 - CO2 Programming - 11 Replies
Yo i was wondering if someone could make a MySQL password decrypter/encrypter for me... I would need it to set new passwords for my users on my forum and my server. Regarts, Juki
[Help]Changing MySQL Password
02/09/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
How would I change my MySQL password without messing up my eudemons server? please help :(