Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Helping Scripts

Discussion on Helping Scripts within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Helping Scripts

Hello Everyone, i feel like be in the giving mood today, and very loving... and my server is dying so i thought i would share this with the world

I made 2 scripts 1 isnt complete and the other is just a simple script, very simple...

lets face it... both of them are very simple, im a complete noob and i threw these together

First one, its what it says, its a script that will help you with your pets, there is no client side to it yet but if you all would like me to put the client side in there too then ill do it for all of you <.<(i need enough votes) It only does mage, if someone would help me in finding what changes it to a mage or warrior then id be glad to put that option in there so you can make a mage or warrior pet

A work in progress, its for all of us that keep on translating these brand new cq_actions out there and keep doing it over and over agian...

So, lets do this 1 time and only one time, i dont know if you guys want to translate Param from ID or from what the param says to what you want it to say... so some feedback about this script would be fine for me, ill take any ideas that you all want to offer...

These are my work in progress scripts, if you have anything that you would like me to make(please something simple right now as im learning more and more every day) and then we will try to make this community a better place... How about no more selling and alot more giving? Thank you for your time and have a good day...
Thanks
11 Users
Old 03/30/2009, 05:50   #2

WoW rly nice one thx
Old 03/30/2009, 08:19   #3

No problem,

I see that some of if not one of you tried my Translation script, well it gets saved to a text document on my computer and when i get enough information on there ill upload the text document on here so everyone can download it
Old 03/30/2009, 14:28   #4

CZ, thank you very, very much. i love it, i hope to see client sided pet creation too. once again thank you, this helped me much on the db translations as i only need to apply a script tu da console. i appreciate it man. ^^

Greets,
Grandalio
Old 03/30/2009, 15:28   #5

elite*gold: 20
great work man...at least there are still guys that give out things for free...and really help eud development...thnx a lot from me..
Old 03/30/2009, 17:14   #6

Wow, i didnt know i was going to have this much thanks... i really appreciate it all for all the thank you all and if i get enough time today, ill add on to the pet creation to put in the client side

Like i said, if you guys want anything else to simplify your lives(ban script) or anything, just ask. php is so easy once you get to learn it.
Old 03/31/2009, 01:07   #7

thanks man
Old 03/31/2009, 13:25   #8

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoZero View Post
Wow, i didnt know i was going to have this much thanks... i really appreciate it all for all the thank you all and if i get enough time today, ill add on to the pet creation to put in the client side

Like i said, if you guys want anything else to simplify your lives(ban script) or anything, just ask. php is so easy once you get to learn it.
omg man u have more scripts to release??if so u can plz release them here???we really need such scripts...