Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Website installing

Discussion on Website installing within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Website installing

somebody can teach me how to install website for my eudemons online private server ?
i need somebody that teach me step by step how to install website + connect the website to the server
i tried the guides and this is my result:
revolutioneo.zxq.net
Old 11/25/2012, 03:46   #2

I dont see whats needed here , theres **** loads of guides , just sit and study them , Trial and error is the key to success in the EO world
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2012, 17:02   #3

CAN YOU GIVE ME THAT GUIDE ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Website installing
11/24/2012 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
how can i install the eudemons online website on my zxq.net domain ? i don't know how to fill this .. from where can i find the information ? like $mypass $myuser and all others
Installing help
05/26/2011 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Alright i tried to come b and installed the game it says install patch manualy .. I try to download the patch , it says i cant patch 1_295 manualy xD is sro still failing big? orwhat tha fck xD I hope someone can help me , thx I see that I downloaded it from gamershell website , its the previous client does anyone have a good mirror for me for the v1_303 client? thx
Need help installing
07/14/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I havent played sro in ages, decided to come back. so i downloaded the installer and when i run it, it says that "this is a client that can be used after the alexandriaadfdsfdf updtae....blah" I remember this happened ages ago when i installed the Euro update but forgot what i did to fix it....so yeah..............how do i fix it? Thanks
Installing
10/29/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Can someone Explain Or link To another Topic Explaining How to Installing and run this Client , Theres No Readme or Help.txt in anything and no where to explain how to do it ...
need help installing
04/09/2009 - Aion - 4 Replies
ok so i downloaded all 5 files the set up 3 data.zo files and the date rar file .. but i dnt get how to install i click setup and i get nothing but a error message when i go intot he rar file everyhting wants a password. can someone pleaseexplain to me how to install