Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Auto thunder

Discussion on [Help]Auto thunder within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Help]Auto thunder

how can i make auto thunder pet? i cant use task for bat. it not on my windows 2008 task.. please help me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]New Auto thunder Script
07/01/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
Hello all! now i have auto thunder running on my server, and im using this script: And i have only 1 pet that it wont work for if it goes to damage type at all it turns into the old coded pet, is there a way i can use this script and mod it to avoid id number: 2019553759, here is the whole Table line for it:
auto thunder error
06/24/2012 - Eudemons Online - 0 Replies
i have this one pet that when it goes auto thunder it changes to a diff pet. so what i was wonderin was if the reason for it, could it be that it is on 3 diff pets on totem? for example. my lion mount after auto thunder changes into a angel pet. and the angel pet when i thunder it that it changes to a mage pipy. so i was wonderin if the reason for my lion to change is bc its under more than 1 pet under totem? that for me to solve this would be for me to move it to another totem that it would...
[Help] about auto thunder
04/30/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
ok so i saw in some server that they have auto thunder system, in other words thats mean that any pet after hatch or evolve getting thunder... so i thought i know hot do it, i went to cq_eudemon i did right click then disine table, then i went to Damge_type and change the default to 5 (5-is thunder) and suggestions?
[Req]Every ten minute All eud Auto Thunder
12/19/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
someone please gimme scrip or tools every ten minute all eud will automaticly thunder Please help me THX
auto thunder/fire/nado lvler
12/28/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hey if anyone has an auto thunder/fire/nado lvler can u give me a link plz, i searched but i didnt see any. also im lazy and dun wanna lvl it myself >.>