Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Port Foward Trouble

Discussion on Port Foward Trouble within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Port Foward Trouble

ive searched here all day lol and no luck. Does anyone know what ports i need to forward to get a server online?
Old 03/05/2009, 18:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
Im pretty sure you can go to your server programs folder. Then look in all the ones you edited. Such as config.ini, just look in those and you will see the ports that need to be open.
Old 03/05/2009, 19:53   #3

elite*gold: 20
bro i told ya the same go to ur router page and there u will find all the stuff u need to modify to make a portforward....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TROUBLE!!
01/27/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
im having trouble with df start times, i made times all right and used search but it still didnt help...the problem is when i start the df in the db at 15:00 and then wait until 14:59 to 15:00 the event dosen't start and when i talk to the NPC it says something like "It is not time for the application period", any1 know why its doing that? EDIT; df works ok when i use the gm command for it but not for the times...
having trouble
12/28/2009 - Dekaron - 19 Replies
i`m having trouble lvling..I am just 105.. and I`m making the DOOMED MAZE CQ but its so hard to lvl..anyone knows how to do it faster?..it tkates 5 CQ to 15%..its so anoying.. so if u guys can help me?
[Question]What is Port Map and Port Map End?
11/10/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Hey anyone know that because i want to make non hamachi server
SV TROUBLE :(
11/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
guys, i have a running SV 1.17, it works on all of my other accounts except my trojan. whenever i start SV, the trojan just stands there and does not move at all. any help plz? :(