Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 13:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Other People Conecting Problem

Discussion on Other People Conecting Problem within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Other People Conecting Problem

Ok. i have the MySQL up the servers up all running chaos gave me a tip of keeping all ip's to 127.0.0.1 accept internet ip in the configs bit to hamachi and it should work then but my other staff member can still not access the game as we want to test everything's working but it wont let other staff members access the game it says maintenance or failed for them
Old 09/18/2012, 19:15   #2

127.0.0.1 is your local ip , if you use it only your computer will have access to the server , use your hamachi ip . and remmber to make sure the oem is right
Old 09/20/2012, 21:09   #3

ive changed all the ips to my hamachi ip and i will give that a go and will update this post if it works or not

still not work :/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lc777 no conecting
04/18/2011 - Last Chaos Private Server - 0 Replies
hello the server lc777 has close it or what??? conectiong failed
conecting problems
12/14/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
I have my server lets say open for 20 hours continuouslywhen the server i normal open all the players are kicked out and when they try to reconnect it stays at connecting Can you help me ?????i am using nonopower2 serverfiles pls help Thanks
[Problem]Conecting refused,
09/13/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hallo zusammen also ich habe seit heute in problem, als erstes scheibe ich mal was ich alles geamcht habe bei meinem server. -ich habe noch die ganz alten Serverfiles (longju2) -quests überstezt (da kam dan schon einmal problem mit " no such this fiel" oder sowas) habe ich aber wieder behoben -starterset hinzugefügt (auch das selbe wie bei quests übersetzten) -so dann wollte ich die ganz neuen waffen in MysQL reinfügen, habe alles gemacht, und dan als ich mich VPC Eingeloggt habe,...
Conecting probleme
07/29/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hallo Ich versuche auf meinen eigenen server zu conecten aber es passiert nichts.... Du wirst mit dem server verbunden.... ich warte und warte und warte aber es passiert nichts !.... Ports sind an, xampp, etc alles an aber ich komme nich auf den server ..... firewall ist aus.....!
Proplem With Conecting Please Help !
03/29/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello i just downloaded ecsro ... but i was have a NOD32 and when i was install it's comes to sro_client.exe and telled me it's a trojan .... so i didn't believed it because lots of ppl playing ECSRO ... at the first time when i opened my silkroad launcher it's gived my start button but when i click start it's give me a error ... so i thinked the proplem from the sro_client.exe so i downloaded the NoDc client then i puted it on my ECSRO folder then when i open laucher it's give me...