Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I can be your [PM]

Discussion on I can be your [PM] within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I can be your [PM]

After the recent closure of DarKeo my services of being a pm have been, while, rather un-used to say the least. I can offer help for you in areas of hex editing shopping mall to add and replace items, over to fixing bugs. I can be online almost 16 hours a day givng assistance and helping to resolve ingame issues between players.

If you are interested, please email me , or send me a pm on here. Thanks in advance!
Old 02/17/2009, 01:50   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarKLyme View Post
After the recent closure of DarKeo my services of being a pm have been, while, rather un-used to say the least. I can offer help for you in areas of hex editing shopping mall to add and replace items, over to fixing bugs. I can be online almost 16 hours a day givng assistance and helping to resolve ingame issues between players.

If you are interested, please email me , or send me a pm on here. Thanks in advance!

lol
Old 02/17/2009, 10:41   #3

Quote:

Hex Editing & stuff are explained in the guides, what other knowledge do you have? Please let me know.
Old 02/17/2009, 15:06   #4

Quote:

plz add me
Old 02/20/2009, 03:18   #5

sry for double post but no one trust this guy
he has no knowledge about hex editing , he cant fix any bugs , he isnt online for enough time , he DONT EVEN HAVE GM/PM CODES OR COMMANDS OR ANY ITEM ID
he only need database share
sry for double post

still looking for a hex editor plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 02/20/2009, 15:11   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by dani-filth0 View Post
sry for double post but no one trust this guy
he has no knowledge about hex editing , he cant fix any bugs , he isnt online for enough time , he DONT EVEN HAVE GM/PM CODES OR COMMANDS OR ANY ITEM ID
he only need database share
sry for double post

still looking for a hex editor plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
well items id can be easily found using a hex editor or the tool Necron released....about the db share dont trust anyone before u make sure what kind of person is....and sth last how the hell u wanna be PM if ya dont know anything and just wanna have db access????<---i am referring to the thread starter.....
Old 02/20/2009, 15:27   #7

im so happy i didnt give him db access
Old 02/20/2009, 15:42   #8

yeah u should be and sth else guys dont trust him and test him before u recruit him as pm in ur server.....
Old 02/20/2009, 17:22   #9

they dont have to test , i gave him my shop.dat and he edited it ( as he said ) when i replaced my old one , there was visual c++ error in the game , he said " i did it perfect , its ur client or ur db maybe u didnt add item into cq_goods "
geez man , what a noob
Old 02/20/2009, 17:36   #10

what did he try to put in the shop.dat that doesnt exist in ur db???
Old 02/20/2009, 17:43   #11

idk lol , anyway if the item in cq_goods or not , is the same , but he just makin excuses
Old 02/20/2009, 23:42   #12

it's not hes fault that ur items in shopingmall r not shown,i mean it's ur itemtype.dat ...u may have ur shop.dat with all items in the last db if ur itemtype.dat does not have even 1 of 'em,cuz that will make sm crash(or something)and will now shown any items.And rexes13 can u explain what sth mean plz?
...Still i may got understood wrong about shop.dat corect me if im wrong
Old 02/21/2009, 00:00   #13

he has the itemtype , he should edit it so they get matched , sth mean smthn else or sth like that xD
Old 02/21/2009, 10:28   #14

well i tried to hex dani's shop and took the ids from his itemtype.dat but idk where exactly to put the hex edited num...if someone can help with it i would be thankful...
p.s.:dani come on to give ya ur shop.dat with the replacements only....