Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client Request

Discussion on Client Request within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,054
Client Request

anyone who has Angels Online client please send me a pm . i need it badly for now ..

i have downloaded my old client already .
Old 09/05/2012, 17:29   #2

why you in need of my client? lol
Old 09/06/2012, 23:33   #3

Received Thanks: 1,054
ur old client was so similar to mine , not planning to steal ur db then add me on skype Sweet ..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] orginal vsro client 1.88 ( testin client )
05/16/2012 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
i need orginal vsro client 1.88 ( testin client ) un-edited ! i have searched all over the internet but i found all of the links already dead .
[Request] Convert creddy client to normal client
03/21/2012 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
this is client creddy http://i44.tinypic.com/i1a25l.jpg i want to change to normal client for try bots or tools... its possible???
[Request] Changing BloodySro client into DiamondSro client
09/10/2011 - SRO Private Server - 24 Replies
Hey guys, I would like to play DiamondSro. But because of my very bad connection (~50kb/s downspeed) I'm not able to download it's client. But i've got the BloodySro client. What do I have to change to make it work for DiamondSro? Is that possible? Greetz
[Request]No client for power levling on multi client
04/07/2010 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
Hey, was wondering if theres a way to run Shaiya without a client itself. I remember seeing my friend doing so with Silkroad online and thought that it could be used for plvling when im using a multi client to save up some memory. Also would it be possible to make a no client account to auto follow and lead res if it dies? Basically here is what it should have. -Auto lead res -Auto follow -No client Thanks :)
[REQUEST]1 client agbot + more than 1 client without
12/01/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I need a version of agbot to i farm my others characts the new version close agbot when i try to open more than 1 CLIENT Without agbot If i open a account with Agbot + 2 Clients without agbot the agbot closes this is not a bug its a block x( i need a old version of a agbot to open more than 1 Clients without it of close my bot Ty all ;x