Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 06:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looked servare [EORomania] website and look at new items are cool

Discussion on Looked servare [EORomania] website and look at new items are cool within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Looked servare [EORomania] website and look at new items are cool

[IMG][/IMG]A now servare of experience eudemons good ep dropt Hing (car ep) ok compozing rare Maricel fun as modified item comprises good fun and friendly admin to help you get the opinion ..

non hamachi non-stop

cool

(if you need some help with pleasure)

Old 02/11/2009, 03:40   #2

Talking

if someone can help me to increase the experience for LVL
Old 02/11/2009, 15:13   #3

boy u have alredy made 2 threads about it and those arent new items its EME's weapon sistem and i think he will become prety andgrey if u dont credit him and its not good to make eme angry oh and btw reported for double posting and makeing a secont thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB *COOL* ITEMS SWSRO1 /<Paypal or isro chars
09/13/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys if you have any cool item in swsro1 pm me in game name Gupy ^>^i pay via paypal or moneybookers or isro chars lvl 90 ++ Thx
WTS AK + Cool items + DIL 70+ lvl
09/09/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Yah cheap, cuz not sure about the level, have great skills (not migrated) Sure have more than 10mil dil, and full equip for his level. I hope is 70lvl already!
WTB ZSZC gold/ cool items/i offer isro or $ paypal
08/18/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys im interes 2 buy gold/cool items on zszc water i can offer real money or char lvl 105 in isro wizz ff no verified if you have any offert pm me here ;) thx thx have a nice day
WTT 100 ROGUE for sjsro cool items
05/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hello i whan change my lvl 100 rogue full farmed for sjsro items or silk if you whant ss and more send me privat mesage char is no verified !! only sjsro old
WoW Use Cool Down Items Twice (w/o CD)
12/26/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Basically, this works for any item that has a cooldown. You know how when you click a CD item it brings up the AoE green circle/ring? What you have to do is put the item on your action bar and as SOON as you click the targeted area, press the item again on the action bar (e.g. 1). The AoE ring should be up again and you can click on the area a second time. Where would this be useful? First thing that comes to mind is quests. The skettis quest where you have to bomb the eggs. Makes it that...