Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[server] DemonPower is back

Discussion on [server] DemonPower is back within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
[server] DemonPower is back

Dear users
Demonpower is back live

this is what we dit so far
  • Classic game
  • Started from Scratch
  • LowRate
  • Custom PK Tournement
  • EP Codes (donations)
  • Weekly + Montly Bosses
  • Custom PK Tournement
  • Ep Drop Events
  • Differend Mini Bosses
More can come , but at current moment we are in alpha stage and not accepting other users

As soon we get out of alpha stage or when we are ready to go live then we are happy to have some members

Greetings From PowerChaos
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/03/2012, 06:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
well i made a acc i really wanna help test out
Old 09/08/2012, 20:52   #3

Im excited to try it
Old 09/12/2012, 16:46   #4

im wanna try it can i ?
Old 09/12/2012, 17:59   #5

Yes you can

But keep in mind that it is in alpha
More info can be found at the forum
Old 09/13/2012, 13:28   #6

How much time alpha will be? and if i now will start play my acc will be in beta or openned server ? or will be deleted?
Old 09/14/2012, 01:34   #7

Does forum exp still work ? Can you still get VIP and eps with forum Exp ?
Old 09/14/2012, 04:09   #8

@vieska
alpha chars will not be deleted , they get rewarded with vip level 7 and maybe in beta with a extra small reward
The account stay as it is , it will not be whiped
There are some restrictions in alpha to prevent abusing of this rule
characters are only level 50 max
compose rates wont go higher then 10* as you need to be level 70 to compose to 11*
as the max level is 50 , so the star can not go higher

alpha stays as long it is needed , we hope we can go to beta next month but it depends on the players we have and the testing that is done

We are testing out differend things like the pk tournement and the events , also the ep drop and how long it takes to make 10* and how long it takes to get a powerfull set 2sock +12 and supergems

That is basicly the main reason why alpha will alteast exist for 1 month and can be extended

Beta got other priority's to test out , but then we got already a base where we can build on and can we keep the things like they are now ( like ep drop rate , ep farm rate and so on )

also we are now fixing the main core bugs , so beta can be a normal gameplay with out big bugs (like events that are not working)

Beta will be mainly to see compose rates , to see exp rates , to see market in progress and legions and smaller bugs and a lot more npc's then there are in alpha

Beta will probaly stay for 1 or 2 months and after we gathered the needed information then we can go live

Nothing will be whiped , only the vip level will be changed to a lower value for beta and probaly no vip level or vip level 1 for our final release (only counts for new accounts , alpha/beta players keep there vip level and get a alpha/beta reward on next stage ,not sure for end of alpha but definaly on end of beta for helping us testing out the needed parts )

hopely this explained it good enouf about the project we are doing and why we got a alpha/beta stage ( and those low level cap )

@blacknovice
We still got our forum xp system
i added the shop again and you can convert XP into credits
Those credits can be used at your own choise , it get added to your account and you can keep it or try to get more exp to gain even more credits

As exp is based on the forum progress can we not manual reward exp , so our custom rewards for events and other forum related stuff will be directly added to your account

The rates are not fixed yet , it still need some tweaking but 2 things got a fixed value for now

Credit amount you can buy for a price
Ep reward for credits

other things can still be changed in alpha/beta , but those ep value's are fixed as it is based on the droprate and the time it takes to gather the same amount of ep
The credit value is based on the sms payment and paypal payment
as sms payment takes a fee of 50% or more , is it basicly cheaper to use paypal instead
that is why the price got a fixed price based on paypal and that sms will be a bit more expensive then paypal

Greetings From PowerChaos
Old 09/15/2012, 11:00   #9

ok so i will start playing it as soon as find download link and register to get small rewards.

----EDIT1----

ok im will start downlaod and start playign it (if downlaod will be longer than 2hours i will write here )

-----EDIT2-----

Nope downlaod speed working good 8minutes, , (love boosterking always good speed )

----EDIT3----

And i find an thing as creadits in webpage,its like a fast way to get eps or some things in game?.but there is ep drop in game to ?

-----EDIT4-----
I can said one thing webpage loading slowly,and forum loading much more slowly
Old 09/15/2012, 12:02   #10

Um powerchaos I haven't been able to connect to any of your websites for like 2 weeks now. Idk what it is but the connection just keeps timing out. Like that includes your eo server, your webhosting buisness website etc etc.
Old 09/15/2012, 12:29   #11

Then you are probaly into my firewall

Send a email to webmaster with your ip or as client to support
Then I get your ip out of my firewall.

Greetings from powerchaos
Old 09/15/2012, 12:56   #12

where can i send my ip to diseble dis bufferign so slowly loading pages,and what abotu poitns in forum what they do ?