Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 22:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Removing Mannequin Chksum

Discussion on Removing Mannequin Chksum within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Removing Mannequin Chksum

Alright so I've tried many Tuts and none help much, i unpack the server file and try searching for the chksum thing but i cant ever find it. Can anyone explain step by step wht to do, pics would also help =] thx in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
emoney & chksum manually?
09/05/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 34 Replies
Hey there, i got a fast Question, i know theres a way, so my Question is... I wanna add CPs via a PHP Script, but i need to know how the chk_sum is calculated to add CPs to a Char... Could someone explain me how chk_sums are calculated? Thx in Advance
[Request]Msg-Server-2.3721-chksum
02/06/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Sorry for my silly request, but i got a problem using msgserver 2.3721 with no chksum! I got 4 msgserver 2.371: 1->original , 2-> removed callout_star_req , 3-> removed chksum , 4-> removed chksum+callout_star_req. Nr 1 and 2 are working perfectly, but nr 3 and 4 makes soul.exe give an error on login : LOGIN OVERTIME ! What might be the problem whit chksum?
New manequin Hamachi server without chksum
01/12/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 12 Replies
First of all i would like to thanks to all the people on here for the great help and of course the files. i have used the manequin client and db <-- thanks goes to who made this i couldnt find your name lol:) of here the info hamachi connection network name: Gary09 network pass: test
New manequin Hamachi server without chksum
01/10/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
First of all i would like to thanks to all the people on here for the great help and of course the files. i have used the manequin client and db <-- thanks goes to who made this i couldnt find your name lol:) of here the info hamachi connection network name: Gary09 network pass: test
Release how to remove the chksum check and others in MSG
12/15/2008 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 11 Replies
do u find u edu dead ,all edu data in game show 0,cant sum and cant Con...? do u find u item which insert by u self cant use ? do u find u cant log the game when u just only modify emoney number ? all of this cause by the MSG edu chksum check , item chksum check and emoney chksum check ! those check just useful the checking data correct in DB,but for our pSVR ,it is no use any more! now let me show to to remove this !