Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 16:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] I need the old client.

Discussion on [REQUEST] I need the old client. within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] I need the old client.

hello everyone, i'm in search ff an old eudemons online client. How old? very old, the one just before the paladin came around.

If anyone got it or you would know where to find it please let me know.

Thanks, and i'll be waiting for good information.
Old 08/17/2012, 19:19   #2

the revolution eo client is not old enough ?
Old 08/18/2012, 12:22   #3

you didn't get the point of what i need... my revolutioneo client has got paladin, mannequin in it... i need the old client which doesnt have paladin or mannequin and all that rubbish.
Old 08/18/2012, 20:08   #4

elite*gold: 90
here are 2 clients

Quote:
Originally Posted by original ftp download from TQ
and here is a older client
Quote:
Originally Posted by uploaded by powerchaos
i would suggest to take the ftp , as the 1070 will not work on the phdev version ( it is to old)

Greetings From PowerChaos
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2012, 23:35   #5

ill try both, i could use my own Revolutioneo client but it's too packed i need to clean it, and its esier for me to find 1 than to client the client upto the official TQ version of 1070.

i do appreciate the help and thanks so much for those links.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] orginal vsro client 1.88 ( testin client )
05/16/2012 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
i need orginal vsro client 1.88 ( testin client ) un-edited ! i have searched all over the internet but i found all of the links already dead .
[Request] Convert creddy client to normal client
03/21/2012 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
this is client creddy http://i44.tinypic.com/i1a25l.jpg i want to change to normal client for try bots or tools... its possible???
[Request] Changing BloodySro client into DiamondSro client
09/10/2011 - SRO Private Server - 24 Replies
Hey guys, I would like to play DiamondSro. But because of my very bad connection (~50kb/s downspeed) I'm not able to download it's client. But i've got the BloodySro client. What do I have to change to make it work for DiamondSro? Is that possible? Greetz
[Request]No client for power levling on multi client
04/07/2010 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
Hey, was wondering if theres a way to run Shaiya without a client itself. I remember seeing my friend doing so with Silkroad online and thought that it could be used for plvling when im using a multi client to save up some memory. Also would it be possible to make a no client account to auto follow and lead res if it dies? Basically here is what it should have. -Auto lead res -Auto follow -No client Thanks :)
[REQUEST]1 client agbot + more than 1 client without
12/01/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I need a version of agbot to i farm my others characts the new version close agbot when i try to open more than 1 CLIENT Without agbot If i open a account with Agbot + 2 Clients without agbot the agbot closes this is not a bug its a block x( i need a old version of a agbot to open more than 1 Clients without it of close my bot Ty all ;x