Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 20:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

few quick questions...

Discussion on few quick questions... within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
few quick questions...

hi im a pm on eocandy and there are a few things that im having problems with finding out how to do...

we run the mannequin database...

First thing is finding out how to edit pkt and family war so i can check to see if they work, i figured out how to with legion war with a bit of help but family war and pkt i am struggeling a bit with trying to figure things out

if any one knows how to help me with any of these problems please leave me a message in my inbox telling me how to fix it...

much appreciated! and thank you very much for reading my thread
Old 01/30/2009, 01:28   #2

i wonder how did he make u PM
Old 01/30/2009, 04:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dani-filth0 View Post
i wonder how did he make u PM
i asked for help not someone to be rude and i know some things with database thats how... how did you make pm being so rude i wonder?
Old 01/30/2009, 04:20   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaydabest View Post
i asked for help not someone to be rude and i know some things with database thats how... how did you make pm being so rude i wonder?

scratch that... how did you ever become owner... im shocked people even play your server
Old 01/30/2009, 10:59   #5

elite*gold: 20
stop fighting guys....ask some pros and find how to figure them out....
Old 01/31/2009, 02:50   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexes13 View Post
stop fighting guys....ask some pros and find how to figure them out....

im waiting for one to respond to me so that i will know