Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 21:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP: I need to know this ASAP please!

Discussion on HELP: I need to know this ASAP please! within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP: I need to know this ASAP please!

How do i remove the King / Prince / Apollo etc + for queen Because o cant fidnm any of the files to remove or anything ? its the one for the Revolution EO client ? please let me know thanks !!
Old 07/31/2012, 23:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
This is fixed i believe with my help over skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help Please ASAP
05/01/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello, So im pretty new to using private servers so i was wondering when i finish downloading a client it takes me to winrar what should i do then like where should i extract the folders into? Thanks :rolleyes::handsdown:
WTS ASAP EuW Acc
03/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I am selling my League Of legends account from the EU West server, because i'm going to university and i wont have time for play LoL + first i need money for the university.I only accept Paypal, I can send you pictures from champions So here is the account: Level: 30 Normal Wins (S2): 462 Solo Ratting : 1321 W 170 L 162 (S2) Dominion : 39 Win On the account STILL here 978 RP + 14203 Ip Runes: Marks: 10x Armor Pen
WTS ACC ASAP![FA 132]
08/19/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
lots of dugeons farm set lots of cores 18 amp / 33% crit rate lvl 3 gigant bettle pet lots of craft materials soul ability lvl 6 pet xp lvl 3 party xp skill dual trans honor rank 6
need help asap
10/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hi i need help i go to my server put it up can i can not login it just stays on the login screen and someone told me thats it is my ip so can someone look my packetprocessor > pastebin - collaborative debugging tool mastersock > pastebin - collaborative debugging tool and help will be good and if they can add me on msn would be good to