Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 13:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]Newbie Tools

Discussion on [REQUEST]Newbie Tools within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[REQUEST]Newbie Tools

Hello there friends! Is out there anybody that still has a copy of my "All tools a newbie will need" rar file? I want, in order to re-work on them and re-release them back to the community. Thank you in advance!

P.S. For Mods:Why is that my thread locked?
Old 07/30/2012, 14:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
Urmm are you on about the one that comes with the Revo Folder ? i had newbie rar a while ago now i only have the one that comes with revo :/
Old 07/30/2012, 16:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedabest321 View Post
Urmm are you on about the one that comes with the Revo Folder ? i had newbie rar a while ago now i only have the one that comes with revo :/
It depends on the contents of the revo folder...just write down the contents of it and i will tell you!
Old 08/01/2012, 13:24   #4

/bump
Anyone willing to help?
Old 08/01/2012, 15:38   #5

elite*gold: 0
sorry dude, thats one set of tools i aint got on me
Old 08/03/2012, 16:20   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexes13 View Post
Hello there friends! Is out there anybody that still has a copy of my "All tools a newbie will need" rar file? I want, in order to re-work on them and re-release them back to the community. Thank you in advance!

P.S. For Mods:Why is that my thread locked?
maybe if there was a eo moderator he would told ya

this is what i found (under folder "mywork" (database is not in this file)
Attached Files
File Type: rar Tools-Fixes-Custom.rar (1.47 MB, 11 views)
File Type: rar server work.rar (2.59 MB, 15 views)
Old 08/03/2012, 23:09   #7

Thnx a lot magewarrior for the reply but i think you dont have the ones i am looking for!