Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for MSGServer without checksum.

Discussion on Looking for MSGServer without checksum. within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Looking for MSGServer without checksum.

hello, i have a paladin database,and paladin server files, in my server,people who have eudemons what are over 500* and if they compose and relog the * drops or some points drops...if its not the MSGSERVER then what could it be?
Old 01/15/2009, 15:18   #2

elite*gold: 20
go search at the other forum too bro...u know which i mean there is one there.....
Old 01/15/2009, 15:20   #3

elite*gold: 0
i would apreciate a private messgage and a site of it..
Old 01/15/2009, 15:26   #4

elite*gold: 20
i dont have that time

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need help with checksum
12/28/2009 - 9Dragons - 3 Replies
Saweet a long time ago posted this on the forum http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/9dragons/319988-h owto-create-packet-checksums.html#post3072681 now,im an old fashion guy.it's a lot easer for me to calculate hex numbers with a pen&paper(and claculetor if needed) then using C+ or VB.(i never wrote a single file in them..mybe 1 or 2). so if any1 can just explain to me .what is the mathematical fonction he used to find the checksum in his post.ill be greatfull.(i couldn't follow his command...
[Help]Need help with checksum
12/23/2009 - General Coding - 0 Replies
I am trying to hack a game but there is a checksum that changes each time i perform a certain skill/action. How can i calculate or bypass it? Please respond in english
Q:about CRC checksum
11/26/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 0 Replies
anyone have the right checksum extractor for GCPH??? please anyone?? im having a hardtime searching for it... Please if you do have one please PM me..THANKS!:)
CheckSum
08/06/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Hello, i removed checksum from my MSG server, and now work, but if i make more than 1000* eudemons have loyality 0 and Quality GOOD. What's need to do ?? Thanks 1
MSGServer For Mannequim DB without checksum
12/23/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 20 Replies
Someone Here have the MSGServer for Mannequim DB without checksum? If someone have, please answer this thread. i am waiting Tanks :)