Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 19:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Andirew come back and give the money!!!!

Discussion on Andirew come back and give the money!!!! within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Andirew come back and give the money!!!!

Well i am making this topic coz of some scammers....i wanna everyone check this ....Andirew changed the pass of they paypal we were sharing and got 240$ from me ....he havent even done 1 bug fix i did all the work in the server and he got away with 240$....dont trust him for ur server he is a ******* thief and an *******.....
Old 01/10/2009, 13:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
-.- how could u trust him dude ??
Old 01/10/2009, 14:05   #3

1st of all that werent ur money that money u didnt work a cent on
2nd im the owner which means i do w/e i want with it
3rd im not taking the money formyself im starting a new server
4th all the ppl who payed the money actuly dont like u and want to have same stuff back in my new server
5th i did not change pw i gave it to a guy so he can add his credit card and buy a VPS for MY!! new server
6th stop complaining cuz u didnt do anything in the server but translate a broken db.
Old 01/10/2009, 14:42   #4

well Andrew , it his money , and it was his serve r, and he worked on it , and i was seeing every thing , and actually , u always keep asking , me , duh u cant even share db , and rexas13 was the owne not u ,and he started the topic of making serious P-server not you
and about the broken db , at least he was searching for some not like u just stay waiting and bugging his a$$ make u PM
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2009, 14:51   #5

thnx everyone for believing me and andirew if u think u worked at least for a cent of these 240$ u gotta be mad...u have never done anything and u dont even know how to give stuff to ppls....can u tell me the guys who didnt like me????i am very curius to see who ar ethe guys who paid and dont like me....coz makaveli is still playing about the others tho they believed ur ******* craps that i gave 1 bil eps to makaeli....in fact it was 1 bil gold and pmz are not allowed to enter players account...well i think so ...if anyone believes sth different plz tell it here...
Old 01/10/2009, 15:09   #6

i agree with rexes andrew is a noob and dosent know how to make a pserver....
i am the one theat configured the site theat they used and andrew didnt even know how to change something in it and he was asking me but as i was busy with school and sh*t ive told him i cant now and he started swearing me and i quote"suc ma coc" and things like theat and after he called me the way he did he comed back to me asking to change the site and for help for those theat dont belive me if u want il put the msn conversation here to see.... so i am with rexes on this problem
and andrew stop takeing players from acme u cant pass the acme server bi takeing a couple of players and u dont know sh*t on makeing a pserver u only know to play
go play else were
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/10/2009, 15:12   #7

thanks dude u are real friends not like some gusy who think that making a pserver is a piece of cake....andirew go solve the problem with the msg server and then come back and ask things on how to change the legion war time and how to make stuff for players.....
Old 01/10/2009, 15:18   #8

***** more more lies, i was the **** owner, i needed help making a pserver and he helped me then he asked me if he can f****** join my server i said sure! dose that make him the OWNER??????? EXPLINA THAT and plus i asked him 100000000000000 time for db accsses hes always **** afk or transalting a broken db!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01/10/2009, 15:23   #9

well i am not afk i am f*** sleeping when u ask me for db access...we have alot hours difference noob as u can see i am from greece....and noob u cant even translate 1 line from a db...now about the db access....the manequinn db has a lil prob in that section and couldnt let u access it.....about the server i made it in ur pc and i suggested u to host it on my pc coz of my bigger ram i didnt ask u to join ur server......and u must respect some older guys that know a lot of things on pservers.....also i want forcer to take action here .....
Old 01/10/2009, 15:31   #10

paul did all he can do in the server and he is the one who hold the db and actually he is the one who work actively so the server run perfectly.Its not fair that one of his staff steal money donations ingame and he just roaming around ingame and do nothing in server thats sucks.

paul dont worry my friend everything will be fine
im here for u

u rock Flamer[PM]
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2009, 15:37   #11

thank u guys u are the one who knows stuff on pservers and not andirew....
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2009, 15:46   #12

wohhooo *****, rexses then why are u saying im a noob cuz i cant do anything cuz i dont have accses, why blame me when its not even working!!!! wat am i suppose to do then??????????? i supervise the **** game for u when ur not on
Old 01/10/2009, 15:47   #13

plus that isnt ur money the ppl who daonted the money are moving to MY server its their money , and plus i was the owner and if u look under ur fourm name it said co-owner, which means IM THE OWNER!!!!!!!!! so stfu and stop flaming me for no reason
Old 01/10/2009, 15:52   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by andirew View Post
plus that isnt ur money the ppl who daonted the money are moving to MY server its their money , and plus i was the owner and if u look under ur fourm name it said co-owner, which means IM THE OWNER!!!!!!!!! so stfu and stop flaming me for no reason
first stop double posting and use that f***** edit button and the guys who donated are still with me....and playing right now...so stfu....about the co-owner i wrote it coz u are only 12 years old and i didnt want u to cry all the time demanding to call u owner....that's why i wrote it a real owner knows how to fix some bugs and make stuff not lik eu bro u dont know anything.....
Old 01/10/2009, 16:27   #15

***** with u?????????? intersting
Closed Thread