Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 13:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help error after running play.exe

Discussion on help error after running play.exe within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help error after running play.exe

I have this strange error after i run the cleint. The server is working fine but everytime i log in after "welcome to eudemonsonline" a error msg suddenly appear. Im not sure what it is coz its not chinese nor english.
Can anyone tell me what it is or did someone had the same problem b4 kindly share ur thoughts

by the way, im using some other servers client.

tnx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silkroad - Error found while running Silkroad - bräuchte dringenst hilfe...
05/28/2011 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hallo liebe coummunity ich bekomme bei Silkroad immer folgende error wenn ich auf Start drücke Error found while running Silkroad, if you click , it will be helpful to the development of Silkroad. Will you send the error message ?
error running mysro
02/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/5867/77109782.j pg
Error foung while running Silkroad....
09/19/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hatte silk schon ma drauf und es lief habs mal runter gemacht und hatte jetzt ma wieder bock zu zocken aber leider bekomm ich nun immer diesen fehler beim starten. Hab alle treiber schon neu drauf gemacht und es schon mehrmals neu installiert naja bin dezent verzweifelt ^^
Error Running Launcher
06/15/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
I have installed Aion and have run the manual patch AION_Manaul_10.exe When I try to run the launcher, I get the following error (see attached image). Does anyone know what this says and/or how to fix it? Thanks!
running through proxy error help please
03/19/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
i have tryed what seems every program to try and get cabal working. so far i have found proxifire best over proxicap with your freedom... now the problem is i have set the rules and i start the game and click start. all seems fine. i then insert my name and PW and click ok. then nothing. it loads for a second then says dissconecting in5 seconds.. now in proxifire it tells me cabalmain.exe could not connect to its IP and timed out. do i have to run my Iexplorer through the proxi as well? what...