Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]

Discussion on [HELP] within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]

Hello all, i'm trying to create a dedicated server, eo server using mannequin DB/Source. However i'm having a slight problem. First of all i could use a register page that works because the ones i find here on epvp don't insert the info into the database. Other than that it would be fine.

Up until i login. Then i get Server is down? I made an account manually but i just cannot get it to let me in... i get chinese and english words "Server is down!" After it says Welcome To Eudemons Online dot dot dot... after about 5 seconds it says Server Is Down! Can anyone help me at all? Anyone?
Old 12/31/2008, 04:01   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieldada View Post
Hello all, i'm trying to create a dedicated server, eo server using mannequin DB/Source. However i'm having a slight problem. First of all i could use a register page that works because the ones i find here on epvp don't insert the info into the database. Other than that it would be fine.

Up until i login. Then i get Server is down? I made an account manually but i just cannot get it to let me in... i get chinese and english words "Server is down!" After it says Welcome To Eudemons Online dot dot dot... after about 5 seconds it says Server Is Down! Can anyone help me at all? Anyone?
lol they all work fine make sure u change my to my2 if your db name is my2 or if you db is my change it to my
Old 12/31/2008, 04:44   #3

Can you give me some help then? I cannot get them to work sadly

Old 12/31/2008, 10:17   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by danieldada View Post
Can you give me some help then? I cannot get them to work sadly

ws me when u are back in msn bro i will fix it....though i think u need a new client ....manequinn client is the best...