Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to change the names of NPCs

Discussion on How to change the names of NPCs within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to change the names of NPCs

need help.
i already changed the names of the npc (cq_npc ), but in the game they wont show. their names are the default
Old 06/12/2012, 22:35   #2

names of npc are set in npc.ini in the client.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2012, 06:12   #3

Like no_1 said they can be found in the Ini folder, and in the Npc.ini, search is also a EO server makers best friend, you should try it some time ^.^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Regarding Npcs Names
01/16/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 22 Replies
I was informed about a packet that allows you to change the name of the npc. I was just wondering if anyone has got this packet or could assist me with it.
change names
01/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
is there anyway to change your char's name, i thought about deleting it and make a noob with the same name the resorting it but havnt tried it yet. anyone got any ideas?
Change your NPCs names
08/05/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
hi all In this guide ill show how to change NPCs names, i guess very ppl know how, but i didnt saw one posted here. U can choose any name, just be creative 1- Go to ini folder in ur CO directory, open it 2- Search a file named npc, and open it with Note Pad 3- Now search for a NPC name that u want to change example: [NpcType131]
Change names
07/16/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
okay i need a quick guide on how to change the name of a char i kno its client side just forgot how to do it. the quicker the better would be cool :)
change color of item names or guild names?
05/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
How can i change the color of the item names or guild names? -- they are both yellow and screw up my bot... so i cant be in a guild to us my bot and pick up items.