Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

navicat

Discussion on navicat within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
navicat

im trying to connect to db that is on another computer, i've tried everything but didn't get it done. So if anyone could help,it would be great=)
Old 06/07/2012, 07:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
you will need to connect to your DB on the host PC and add your other PC and give permissions to that computer
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Navicat
09/18/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Ok so im trying to make my own server, when i try to execute the actual database zf.sql it comes up to this error 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 21 CREATE TABLE `account` ( `id` int(4) unsigned zerofill NOT NULL auto_increment, `name` char(32) binary NOT NULL default '', `sex` int(4) unsigned zerofill NOT NULL default '0000', `age` int(4) unsigned...
Navicat Premium/Navicat for MySQL Deutsch
12/29/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hay, Wie die überschrift schon sagt, suche ich Navicat Premium in Deutsch. Wenn es das nicht gibt dan Navicat for MySQL. Kling doof, ist es auch :D . Aber ich habe echt keins gefunden. Tut mir leid, ich meine nur Navicat for MySQL ;) MFG xXLilQXx :awesome:
[help]navicat
09/29/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
when i open navicat to change db i can't see cq files (my) http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5511/88214335. jpg http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/8829/93307762. jpg any help pleas THanks
Navicat dt.
08/12/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Ich weiss ich bin doof und dämlich &' es hat hier nix zu suchen. Aber ich suche die Navicat deutsche v. &' sagt mir jaha nicht Navicat Oracle, MySQL Admin Tool - the World's Best Oracle Manager, SQLite GUI Tool, MySQL GUI, MariaDB Frontend & PostgreSQL GUI for Windows, Mac OS X & Linux - Download Now! Support Access to MySQL, Excel to MySQL, MySQL editor, MySQL administrator Weil wenn ich bei der Hp von Navicat auf deutsch umstelle dann bleibts immer auf english. Und der download ebenfalls....