Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NPCServer [Help]

Discussion on NPCServer [Help] within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post NPCServer [Help]

okay, this is a bit weird for me but im going to need help, im using MaggieQ[DB] and so far i have the Account and Msg server working but when i go to start the NPC server it just says "Connecting to game server agein" any idea's on how to fix this, ive tried on my own several times, but its not working...and if you can help over TeamViewer just msg me here or on skype, thanks!

Never mind i fixed it by changing the port ^.^
Old 06/04/2012, 06:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
Are there files for the npc server that connect it with the msg server? (Not sure just throwing ideas)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NPCSERVER REALLY NEED?
10/06/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
set so that it serves the npcserver? I am using a source so that it creates a problem in npcserver so that the server continues running smoothly ...
[Help]NPCserver
05/02/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi guys, I'm getting this problem when I open the NPCserver. I don't know why I'm getting this error and thats why I have came to you guys for help. http://i51.tinypic.com/2ni1cb8.png Please post a reply if you guys know why this is happening. Or can help [email protected] Thanks so much.
bug in msg or npcserver
07/08/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
The kingboss were to be born: 4 in 4 hours and not born at the right time , and has hours that are lost and all monsters have to reeniciar the server so that they return
[HELP] MsgServer.exe , NPCServer.exe
11/01/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
hi guyz i was doing a server using all things guide but im stuck on this step 22. Then go to C:/Serv.Programs/GameServer/ and run your MsgServer.exe, then your NPCServer.exe. These ones take alot longer to load upo then the accountserver.exe, so be patient. MsgServer.exe , NPCServer.exe , aint workin plz if any one know how to fix ot PM me or reply Regards.
NPCserver
07/31/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
Every time i run JehadNpc Server it always either: 1. Freezes 2. Gets stuck at 0/16 Kernal (ms) and just keeps switching from 0/15 to 0/16 Can anyone help me? really want to get my server up :]