Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 04:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[offer]download location for private servers

Discussion on [offer]download location for private servers within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
[offer]download location for private servers

Dear users
i know this is a bit offtopic but it still is ontopic

some users already know that i quit doing vps servers (from begin this month ) and that a other owner took over the vps server parts

was undergoing some changes to and now it is only possible to upload your files if you are a premium member ( it got his reasons)

Now comes the good part and why i make this post

to still contribute to this community do i like to offer a special thing to all private server owners

All private server owners can get free premium account from me to put there client on boosterking (30 days premium , contact me to extend)
if the user got enouf money on there account ( generated by downloads) then that money will be used to extend the premium account

on that way the private server owners can still enjoy a fast download speed
as there is no speed limit anymore on the downloads
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by how to enjoy this ?
just send me a pm with your username or ask me for a username and i generate a username for you
Pleaese note that i need to have your website to , so i can verifie that you are a private server owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by what happends after 30 days and premium expired ?
Contact me again to extend , your files stays on it for 30 days (last download) and can then only be downloaded by other premium members ( after it hit 1500 downloads)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can i use everything on the premium account ??
Yes , you can use everything on it as long your client is on it and is active
as soon your client is not dowloaded for a certain time then the extention of your free premium account will be denied
Quote:
Originally Posted by Why do you offer this ??
Our main goal is to support the community again by offering this service
on that way the users can play faster your server , and i am still contributing to this great community
Quote:
Originally Posted by What if i like to support boosterking ?
You can always manual extend your account on the normal premium rates if you like to support boosterking , or generate a new account is also possible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Do i earn money ?
Yes you do , That money can be used to extend your premium account (will be used if avaible or partail be used) or to create new accounts that you can provide to your friends

Those new accounts or extends are counted as real premium memberships and do not fall under the custom rules for private server owners
so as soon you manual extend your account are you a valid premium member
Quote:
Originally Posted by I got more questions
Feel free to send me a pm or ask me about it on the other ways that you can contact me
Old 05/19/2012, 10:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
old file in my account is deleted?
Old 05/19/2012, 15:10   #3

elite*gold: 90
Yes
all files where removed by transfering the server over to a new location
premium members got contacted ( members that where still premium at 27/04/2012) to transfer over there files to the new location

The website became a premium upload location only to provide the best quality as possible (fastest speed)

and thats why i want to offer this to this forum
so other users can enjoy a great speed for there client downloads
and because all old files are also removed , so they need to be re uploaded

Greetings From PowerChaos

Tags
boosterking, client, download, offer, speed