Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 17:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] drops , and other things

Discussion on [HELP] drops , and other things within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 11/29/2011, 08:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
emoboy017, i think you can make a new topic for that. why you post in old topic?
for change the special expball price, open cq_itemtype find your expball id and change emoney. 2nd you need to edit itemtype.dat for expball price.

Regards,
TheFlames
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2011, 22:49   #17

elite*gold: 0
The answer to question 3 is
Open the db table called cq_partner, locate the people who are looking to reduce the time linit, make the time or date 0. Not 100% sure which column it is, but it should contain a very large number. When it is zeroed, the trial is completed.
Reboot of the server may be required.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Things about the new client/ Help with a few things
08/23/2009 - S4 League - 7 Replies
Okay... After the update I rescanned for a few things. I have SP, Fumbi Address, Master Address, Run Speed and Jump speed. I noticed freezing your SP seems to disconnect you. I also can't find a Z pointer that last longer than a few restarts (probably not looking deep enough, but haven't been bored enough to spend hours searching for pointers) I'm wondering if anyone else has successfully frozen their SP value without a disconnect I'm also wondering if anyone has a pointer for Z and...
few things I need help with.
07/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello, I downloaded the powersource CO and I can already login. But now I can't see my char anymore and I can't move him. All commands work so I can teleport my char to other cities but I can't move from the spot! How can I fix this? My second question is, I kinda dislike pach 5017 and I know there isn't a powersource 5065 patch, but maybe someone else can deliver me another client (not powersource) that works with 5065? Thnx for helping!
[Help] a few things
03/14/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Hello... I inquire on help to set compose rates right because when i get the high star pets compose rate right the low stars are 1-5 points each... and vise versa and another thing, If someone would post a script or help me about setting the exp rates per level after level 137 that would be nice too. Because the script i found for manni DB that works with no bugs is exp messed up. It goes from like lv 137 to 143 in a hit and then from 180 to 203 in one hit so .. yea help would be nice......
i need help with a few things!
09/25/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 15 Replies
can anyone help me add the 2 new mounts to my server and can anyone help me with adding super stones to shopping mall or just an npc thanks
2 things
03/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
I redown loaded conquer to my conquer and was wondering if there is a file to change small body jump to the same way trojans jump. Also I new a new up to date muilt cleint.