Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 13:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Problem] Client load to long to enter the game .

Discussion on [Problem] Client load to long to enter the game . within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Problem] Client load to long to enter the game .

Hello ..

today i setup a new eo private server use dehost.org vps , then, i try to connect to the game ,when he show verfying account , and it to long to enter the game .. pls help me ? i'm setting at oem.dat and oem.cfg Ip1=[serveriport] <--- example.
when i'm not put the port .. my server will show "server is maintenen or network problem" .. pls help me !! what i want to do ??
Old 04/19/2012, 14:36   #2

any body help ?
Old 04/23/2012, 23:18   #3

can i know your vps specs.. did you try in lan.. and same result? load to long to enter the game?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Game Data Load
08/05/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 7 Replies
>> game Data Load Error Ok, I edited the "cash.sdata" file, after deleting the one in memory for the "shaiya data file tool" I imported my new one, and then clicked "no" to re-encrypt the file, and "yes" to add file to the bottom of the data.sah file. Then I rightclicked on the "data" folder in the SDFT and selected "rebuild data file" Then i started up my client and I get this error. Am I doing something wrong?
Who know Black Cursed Soul Avatar Code ENTER !
07/20/2011 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
if you know ( Black Cursed Soul Avatar Code || Hat , Dress , Attachment || ) Please write it here.....will give thanks
[Problem] Very Slow load, game stuck
10/10/2010 - Grand Chase - 10 Replies
1. I have a problem that the game load is very slow, even in the server choose screen (the in-game speed is good). how can I solve that problem? 2. (This is a new problem) When I try to enter to the shop, the game stuck. Why it happens? and how can I solve this problem? Thanks for helpers!
Game Won't Load
11/17/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
I have WinHex and have been trying to use some speed hacks and wall hacks. I have read the threads in the Exploits section and did exactly what it says to do. But when I run the game, it will not load the map. After I select my character and server and then click connect, it goes back to the login screen. I will admit that I am brand new to WinHex, but I tried to follow the directions exactly as they were posted. Can anybody explain why or help me out? PS. My mouse turns into a...
Starting game failed. Please Load the right game client!!
08/22/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
You guys this keeps popping up when i am about to log in. Starting game failed. Please Load the right game client!! WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE. Help me out i will really appreciate it. thx all