Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adding item to the Mall

Discussion on Adding item to the Mall within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Adding item to the Mall

Read through various posts on how to do this, (in the guides/releases section).

I have come to a dead-end.
The item is on the mall but is not buyable. Now i understand it has to be added to cq_goods. Its this that i am having some trouble with.

So would someone please explain?
I have the id of the item, and i know the id of the mall. But where i am stuck is .........
I see the columns as ID OWNERID and ITEMTYPE
Where do i put the item id? (Obviously, I know its not in the middle column.)

THX
Old 04/09/2012, 15:42   #2

Id can be anything the ownderid is the shop id so um i think its 1207 for shopping mall and then itemtype is the item ID
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2012, 15:44   #3

Cheers bud, I thought that was the case, but the item is still showing as unbuyable.

I have added it to cq_goods, and the shop.dat. I must have missed something, any advice?

UPDATE
Looking at the item with the aid of Funhackers Itemtype Editor, the item has no stats for, unlike other pets.
Looking through the eud tables the item doesnt exist.

I am betting these are why I have the problem?
Old 04/09/2012, 17:39   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by karnyge View Post
Cheers bud, I thought that was the case, but the item is still showing as unbuyable.

I have added it to cq_goods, and the shop.dat. I must have missed something, any advice?

UPDATE
Looking at the item with the aid of Funhackers Itemtype Editor, the item has no stats for, unlike other pets.
Looking through the eud tables the item doesnt exist.

I am betting these are why I have the problem?
the only thing you should buy from the shop is the bag of a pet. make sure that in the itemtype.dat they is a value on the e-money. And then check if the item has the same value on e-money in cq_itemtype.
For example if your itemtype.dat say the item cost 10k ep en the value in cq_itemtype is only at 1k the person buying the item only pays 1k ep.
Also make sure that the monopoly of the items are correct.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2012, 18:27   #5

Thank you no_1

I have checked the monopoly and the price, and all other details as listed via the itemeditor. Everything matches, and still the item is unbuyable.

UPDATE
The item can be bought, but there is no information shown when you hover the mouse over it.
Also, the item goes straight into the pet bag rather than inventory bag. This last bit doesnt really worry me, afterall its going to go there anyway.

But the lack of information when hovering the mouse over it, could be a concern.

Any further help is appreciated.
Thx
Old 04/10/2012, 13:16   #6

try check in cq_itemtype what is action id for that and what pet is that?
Old 04/10/2012, 18:56   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by karnyge View Post
Thank you no_1

I have checked the monopoly and the price, and all other details as listed via the itemeditor. Everything matches, and still the item is unbuyable.

UPDATE
The item can be bought, but there is no information shown when you hover the mouse over it.
Also, the item goes straight into the pet bag rather than inventory bag. This last bit doesnt really worry me, afterall its going to go there anyway.

But the lack of information when hovering the mouse over it, could be a concern.

Any further help is appreciated.
Thx
if you want the information to be appear on shoppingmall then you must edit the shop.dat and if when you must it then it should be on itemtype.dat