Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 17:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] DarkCastle + LegionWar

Discussion on [Help] DarkCastle + LegionWar within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] DarkCastle + LegionWar

What i need make for configure the days and time.....

The LegionWar and DarkCastle.
Old 10/24/2008, 16:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lgpastana1 View Post
What i need make for configure the days and time.....

The LegionWar and DarkCastle.
Anybody can help me ? where i configure the day ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[request] LegionWar and Pk tournament!
02/25/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
Hello, all I have a problem !! ( or i wont post here xD) The problem is , legionwar works 100% Only they got no price!? only a purple legion name .. so that ncp is bugged i tink , ruquest to sent cq_action fille's for that ncp (near lottery /marketteleporter) The pkt i tink my pkt is bugged weekly and mondly :S ... can some 1 sent me a cq_action ( only pkt not other shit :) ) that is working , it does not have to be transelated but it need to work like it has to work :) (ps. if it...
Pk and LegionWar Times
12/07/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
ok i am pretty sure its been answerd but can some1 tell me were to find and edit the time pk torny and legion war start i wanna try and get it so that it happens everyday once a day and wat exactly i should b looking for since i can seem to find it
Help with LegionWar NPC
08/21/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Hey guys i need help with legionWar NPC my legionWar works great just cant enter the legion map anytime like for going to get legion prize whitch dont work nether if somebody can help me, add me on msn [email protected] or join my hamachi network and wisp me ID Darklords-DarkEO1 pass test my name is #1Killa
LegionWar working just 1 problum
08/17/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 17 Replies
Hey, guys i got legion war working and everything is working in my server just 1 thing roung with legion war the last gates doesnt destroy can anybody help Darklords Server :P
[UnRealsed]DarkCastle
08/10/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
ok by a help of a friend i have finished The DarkCastle Quest u can see a Testing S.S on my friends Server while Testing it Its Gonna Be Availble in Alpha Only and My Friend's Portuguse Server http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/1673/darkcastl evg0.jpg http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/1673/darkcastl evg0.8493ea7344.jpg