Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 12:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEW SERVER] Ragelanders Online

Discussion on [NEW SERVER] Ragelanders Online within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 10/11/2008, 18:25   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Me99999 View Post
And now show to me server who really use it...give me url?

Cool. Next you must try to learn to speak english and try to use point ==> . Take this
so now you been cut down you try to discredit me with my grammar not my english you should learn the difference

Quote:
_o/
( What kind of english is that?)
Old 10/11/2008, 20:24   #17

elite*gold: 0
Lol. I played on this server like few hours ago.

Like 3/5 of the players has full super +12 +255 everything and 75* pets and they're not even GM's lol.
Old 10/11/2008, 20:56   #18

This is my server, for all those concerned.

Thank you funhacker, for the linkback tip, and for keeping the nublet in line.

Drop rates have been increased, so have fun with that. :P

Those with 75* euds and full super +12's are my beta testers, and were PMs before the server was released. All have been demoted from PMs as to not have further unfair advantage.

+255 gears will be given out on intervals of events.

As for that topic muskrat, Just_Me99999, I suggest we all just ignore him until he goes away. After all, he's just yelling at my patch. My 5minute download, working patch.

I shall pray for the return of your pride, Just_Me99999.
Old 10/11/2008, 22:18   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
This is my server, for all those concerned.

Thank you funhacker, for the linkback tip, and for keeping the nublet in line.

Drop rates have been increased, so have fun with that. :P

Those with 75* euds and full super +12's are my beta testers, and were PMs before the server was released. All have been demoted from PMs as to not have further unfair advantage.

+255 gears will be given out on intervals of events.

As for that topic muskrat, Just_Me99999, I suggest we all just ignore him until he goes away. After all, he's just yelling at my patch. My 5minute download, working patch.

I shall pray for the return of your pride, Just_Me99999.
I see.
Old 10/12/2008, 00:07   #20

this server good but some thing sooo bad.
bc the owner try to protcet his friend.
if he see you compose your eud star* almost beat his friend so just turn sever off and drop compose rate that not fair
Old 10/12/2008, 01:45   #21

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
what you all seem to fail to realize (the ones ******** about the servers) is that none of us have to host a server for you all to play. We chose to do so because of various reasons. Yet no matter what we do we always have ungratefull people who say "so and so protects so and so. or So and So lets this person get away with ****" Simple solution.. Get over it. (not that i condone favortism) Its the server owners choice as to how he or she runs thier server. Dont like how its ran...then start your own.
Old 10/12/2008, 03:44   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxAngelicxX View Post
this server good but some thing sooo bad.
bc the owner try to protcet his friend.
if he see you compose your eud star* almost beat his friend so just turn sever off and drop compose rate that not fair
Well aren't you a detective.
I turned the compose rates back to normal Global rates, to see how they are different from our updated ones.
And even then, they were turned back to custom rates minutes after they were changed in the first place.

So, way to go.

I could give a **** about the star ranks of my friends. They are fully capable of dealing with that themselves.
Old 10/12/2008, 16:30   #23

Quote:
Nice...hail to guru without any information _o/
Check it and then type.
No one use 1030 client any more...you must be kidding?
Seriously dude STFU Acting so great you are not YOU FAILD this time in ALPHA i used 1030 CLIENT so STFU

Quote:
2nd thread of that server?
Don't be angry...but your "client patch sux "
And why?
I try to explain.
1. You send useless ItemMinIcon folder to players.
2. You don't know what a do..so you send hole ini folder to players.
3. Then you send with your files Thumbs.db.
4. Why send to players your Photoshop files?
5. You send c3\texture\Horse to players?! Its useless!
6. Remove from patch your bak and copy files.
Correct those and your patch is very much smaller.
actually it contains his edits once again STFU

Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
read the whole thread not the first post

then you "suck"

because all you know people could use a 1030 client which will then need all those files minus the photoshop and thumbnails, otherwise its all needed for an initial patch
/agree
Old 10/13/2008, 00:33   #24

lol even if the owner was treating his friends in a "special" manner, though he wasn't because his post above this.. its his server.. he can do whatever? and one more comment.. life aint fair, why should a game be?

Btw nice server, like it overall, a few dislikes but good good..
Old 01/18/2009, 09:09   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkedyuh View Post
lol even if the owner was treating his friends in a "special" manner, though he wasn't because his post above this.. its his server.. he can do whatever? and one more comment.. life aint fair, why should a game be?

Btw nice server, like it overall, a few dislikes but good good..
I agree with the owner of a server doing what he wants. What I don't understand is why one would shut the server down and change compose rates when he could just use an awarditem command and give his friend a gazillion items to give him the edge (spec exp *****, eggs, etc).
Personally, I'm working on editing all the DB files I can to try and get my server as close to the regular one as possible. Then I can award items and eps for my own events. I'm still a noob with p-servers, so I have a long way to go! LOL
Old 01/20/2009, 02:28   #26

This server was good but people started quitting already, since people found out the PM was spawning his gf eps. This server fails with corrupt PMs giving himself and his gf the edge,its so easy to get eps there but they were too lazy to hunt so they never leave market now =/
Old 01/20/2009, 21:19   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin2007 View Post
This server was good but people started quitting already, since people found out the PM was spawning his gf eps. This server fails with corrupt PMs giving himself and his gf the edge,its so easy to get eps there but they were too lazy to hunt so they never leave market now =/
There is only one account with PM in its name, and it logs into botjail, and only ever gets logged on to help members.

Whoever started this nonsense about ME (That's right, I am the only PM, the only one running the server) "spawning" eps is retarded and I'd be glad to be rid of them.

Everyone seems to think that because they can't keep up with players who have been playing MONTHS before they even joined, then hm, they must be cheating. Most of the little group that started this dark rumor have already apologized to me, when I showed them the proof.

Any of you out there still believing this nonsense; good riddance.

For those that have didn't buy into this garbage, I thank you, and I'll try my best to add new and exciting things to compensate for your loyalty.

P.s.: For the sake of a good friend of mine, I have set up a to eliminate any future stupidity by ingrates.

Regards,
RagelandersOnline Administration
Old 01/22/2009, 02:12   #28

lol yeah proof like how the "gf" of the PM logs in game, doesnt hunt for eps and composes nonstop without leaving market, yeah doesnt matter people already know why it fails.Eventually the others who are still there will notice if they look at what the Pm's gf (Majestic ign) does everyday to compose. I mean she could at least try to hide it a little better but she didnt. so gg to the server and to the others, dont waste time trying to beat a PM in his own server.
Old 01/22/2009, 22:08   #29

This server sucks

the owner gives himself and his wife eps and and has over 800 pot and no 1 can kill him cause he alters his stuff in db
Old 01/23/2009, 01:13   #30

This is very good server, VERY GOOD, sadly tho the economy is full of immature kids... But the server is very good.