Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEW SERVER] DemonPower

Discussion on [NEW SERVER] DemonPower within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 10/14/2008, 19:13   #31

elite*gold: 0
Does it matter how many digits your pet's star has if you get craptacular amounts of points each compose? OMG I just got a 35* mount!!11 oh noez ppl got 100*+ pets. I don't know what's the point of those servers with high rates. You just sit and compose all day -_-"

Going a bit offtopic I know
Old 10/14/2008, 19:17   #32

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihatud03 View Post
Does it matter how many digits your pet's star has if you get craptacular amounts of points each compose? OMG I just got a 35* mount!!11 oh noez ppl got 100*+ pets. I don't know what's the point of those servers with high rates. You just sit and compose all day -_-"

Going a bit offtopic I know
yes some servers have reciulous rates, but acme has pets over 300*, but that's because those people have played about 6-8months
Old 10/16/2008, 14:01   #33

elite*gold: 90
for me is it the same how you look at it

some just like high star pets .. others like it like eudemons itself

if you see on eudemons , whats the highest star there ?? (i dont know , dint played it anymore for a long time after my char is deleted there )

then wondering how it comes that you need to play 2 years before you get what you realy want ??

thats becouse it are low droprates , becouse there is no ep to get fast what you want ^^
and thats for some players the fun of the game (walking around , showing there skills to show how good they are whit everything , showing that they can own a player that plays longer then him but that is just wasting the ep they get ....)

but then you can say , go play normal eo then ^^
then i need to say , the difference betwean a private and the normal is that there are a few things differend , depends how you want to make it (see wow , pvp or RPpvp)

if you want to make the goal to PVP then use a high rate server just to compose and kil each other

if you want to play like normal eudemons but then whit the stuff you never could get or just want to have it a easyer way ^^
then use a RPpvp (Role Playing) server like my server (a bit hihger rates , low ep so it takes time to grow , and depends on how you use it does the playing change , use it for compose or use it for equip , that makes the difference )

ok , that was what i like to say

Greets From The Crasher
Old 10/17/2008, 23:18   #34

bumping this topic becouse the hole db is changed to the next lvl whit a lot of bugs fixed (read first post :P )

you can only gain acces to it by downloading the newest client of my website , all other clients cant conect to it

Greets From The Crasher
Old 11/06/2008, 15:50   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by vans123 View Post
The crasher i can talk in this situation couse i have developed like 3 EO servers and 2 of CO and coming for a ZO server!

1-Servers with low drops SUX maximun 10 Online
2-if you will only have 10 people with that DAMN rates better lets go TQ eo and have fun with thousand of people on.
3-PK is one of the funniest part of a game is the reward of being working in your character.
4-when you have all we get more fun in PK tour couse we will have tthe opportunity to win and if we get defeated we will have the answer of why we are weak and fix it with days of game.
5-the family wars get more funny couse now all have 500+POT and we can make the shit when we are like only 32 pot more stronger than them.
6-is funny to see your pet grow up fast to 90* and make another eud and finally have 3 90*
7-better close your server i know what will happend with your server,with one of my 3 servers i made the same and i begin with 20 people on and at the end 3 or 2 and i closed it so please dont make a SHIT server.
8-all EO servers are fun servers couse all know there will connect people that dont have a good char in TQ eo.

Please dont be asshole!!!and think before to open a shit server and im talkiing honestly with good reasons and like 20 server have been closed couse low drops....and the worst of this is if your server is with hamachi it will be shot down!!!

and please think about it and i hope you get drops higher to dont lose your clients.

and the worst here is that onlye PMS are paladins and others only damn warriors and mages.

and i dont know if you have the false pally but please go to ACME or any other server with true pally and sew how are they like more than 200+people on and you onli 10 jajajajaja

please think before to make a shit server!!!!and get drops up if you want to keep server up!!
its time for me to come back on this post (and my post that stands under it , i dint want to Quote it becouse its to long :P )

so , my server is still running and still growing , i got now 28 forum members and dont know how many players , but i think atleast 20 :P spreaded over the day (belguim / america)

so this prove that you are totaly wrong , and that it all depends how you organise it to grow the server , and do you only care of money or do you care about the players ?? thats making a big difference

the point is that you as pm need to show how the players can make fun whitout high pets , and not whit giving uberstarts and spamming over donations becouse you just want money ..

so if you read the post under this Quote (where i take it from ) then you know where i aim w8ting on

Greets From The Crasher