Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 20:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Major Reason Why EO Section Is Dying.

Discussion on The Major Reason Why EO Section Is Dying. within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 433
The Major Reason Why EO Section Is Dying.

Hello folks,
As you and I both know that the EO (eudemon online) section is dying, some of the reasons could be
- Eurion () are closing some posts. Ok so what if those noobs just joined and doesnt know how to search? Why close their post? Right?

- Other players might have gave up on making their own EO, since theres a whole buku (Lot) of servers thats already been hosted, so why create your own when you could join another one? And still play for free?

Those are the reasons why i think this sections is dying, but i just had to get this out there, despite the fact that I might get an infraction for this, i had to get it out.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/20/2012, 16:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
yes lukester you are right about the reasons and i see the same thing that the EO section is dying and it's already dead a long time ago and really sad to say that because it was a good section with many members posting,replying and even helping but as you said that buku of servers are really bored idea and none continue and the cause of that is the released Databases if these Databases removed and each one make his own or even buy it so we will see about 1 or 2 servers are released in 1 year because as you know it's not that easy to make a Database yourself so iam 100% agree with you and sorry for that long reply
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/20/2012, 17:21   #3

I Agree with you lukester
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2012, 17:49   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukester View Post
Hello folks,
As you and I both know that the EO (eudemon online) section is dying, some of the reasons could be
- Eurion () are closing some posts. Ok so what if those noobs just joined and doesnt know how to search? Why close their post? Right?

- Other players might have gave up on making their own EO, since theres a whole buku (Lot) of servers thats already been hosted, so why create your own when you could join another one? And still play for free?

Those are the reasons why i think this sections is dying, but i just had to get this out there, despite the fact that I might get an infraction for this, i had to get it out.
Sorry i don`t agree you on that , Eurion is doing his job as a mod the way it mean to be ... he lock these useless threads because they has been answered a million times , and if he don`t take an action and lock them then we will get so many spamm threads about useless stuff and questions that has been answered a million times and no one will search ever again ... the reason the section is dead is we don`t have 25% of what TQ has , No godship , no complete vampires , No awesome quests like the eo been making lately , and so many other stuff , so please don`t blame Eurion for that he is the best mod the section has got so far , we should thank him for keeping the section clean and out of spammers and lazy ppl who are too lazy to click the search button and search ...
me and some members has talked about that already in my group
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread