Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP stars on pets

Discussion on HELP stars on pets within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP stars on pets

hello i need help... for the pets like i want it to compose once and be like 200* and on compose events to be higher like if its 4x itll be 800* can someone show me how to do that?
Old 01/10/2012, 14:09   #2

Heres A Query For It..!!
First Open Navicat>>Query>> New Query>> write this on it
Code:
UPDATE `cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr` SET max = 1 + 20;
UPDATE `cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr` SET min = 3900 + 20;Edit The Colored Numbers To W/E p.s 1* per compose =100 and SO ON
hope i helped!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2012, 23:50   #3

hey would u like to help me with my server like be a pm on it? and help me with things
Old 01/13/2012, 05:12   #4

I Can't Go With Your Server Right Now, I can Just Help u with anything. just PM me. and as fast as i log-in i will get ur answer!

Best Regards

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Demon pets Online] Newest database, God Maps, Customs, New Pets, Check us Out.
07/17/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 15 Replies
http://i45.tinypic.com/2j26zio.png Server Rates: • Exp Rate: Mediun • Drop Gold: Medium • Drop 2700 card: Medium • Drop 270 card: Medium • Drop Bags: Medium
[GUIDE] How to fix ur Msg server to make it so pets above get 110 stars get rank
06/20/2010 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 12 Replies
Ok Hello everyone this is my first guide so please dont hate me if its a little hard to understand. Programs you need 1. VMUnpacker - credit goes to forcer i got it off his guide. 2. Ollydbg Ok first you will need to unpack your Msg if you downloaded VMUnpacker it easy extract the file. Then a folder named VMUnpacker will appear open it then you will see the program named VMUnpacker. See easy ok now you will click on that. A window will open click on the ... button it will have three dots...
Big Booty Bitches!!! Stars von morgen`?/Stars of Tomorrow?
05/19/2010 - Music - 2 Replies
Könnten das Stars von Morgen Sein Could This two guys are Stars of tomorrow (sorry for bad english) YouTube - Big Booty Bitches (the Official Video) @ALostPeople Hier das richtige Lied: Here the real song: Big Booty Bitches | A Lost People
pets still losing stars
10/30/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
ive change the smallint to int in the design table. ive also got a msg server without chksum....some1 help plz.. in the db it says the star lvl is 11000*+ but on game its only 883
[HELP] pets losing stars
10/27/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 34 Replies
my pets on my server keep losing stars when ppl log off how do i go about fixing it? i also have a pot bug that i need help with....