Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 00:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dewa Online - New Server

Discussion on Dewa Online - New Server within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 12/22/2011, 20:48   #16

elite*gold: 0

ok.. Done checking with online web scanner. Its true.. But i think it was temporary because the migration domain name from .tk.

Already scan with my Avira pc and its ok..

OK about malware site. We have cleared that problem. So we have proper domain right now. Dewaonline.net

Quote:
We have heard the news about someone who not satisfied with us. And they need to understand that we do this base on our professional capacity. And we will not tolerate those who are not satisfied with us.

come2. free registration.. Friendly players
Old 01/10/2012, 23:20   #17

This thread is closed until the thread starter adds a valid link back to his site. Your link back must be a straight link to elitepvpers and not to a site that pays you for clicks.
Old 03/18/2012, 12:21   #18

TQ for reopened back our thread.

Here the latest updates about our server..

Dewa Online Chapter 3

- Vampire Server
- Many quest like masterchef, dragon ball, Naruto quest, Astral Quest
- Double event compose.
- Lucky box.
- Max star is 999
- Max Summons is 4
- English language.
- Friendly players @ PM @ GM @ GH

And many more

Come and register your account

Just download our client till patch 1034. And after that, No more manual patch. Because after this Auto Patch will take the job
Old 03/20/2012, 12:24   #19

BUMP for Dewa Online..