Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Checkout this guys!

Discussion on Checkout this guys! within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/02/2008, 13:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellcryer View Post
nice but server nvr online xD
Our Hoster is off and we dont know when he comes back so the server will be offline for some days.... but as soon it gets online we will have new systems and new weapons
Old 08/02/2008, 15:00   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
no point just making the weapons thats the easy part easier then adding pets I would prefer to make new classes xD which poses a slightly bigger challenge xD
Old 08/02/2008, 15:15   #18

people there are out loads of TQs games bring some stuff on eo and rename EO to some other make a new client too make TQ team sux the boss *** and big and eme dont go crazy on this if u do it will merge great problems belive me
Old 08/02/2008, 15:27   #19

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
pft I know what im doing and I am sure EME knows something about what he is doing lol xD
Old 08/02/2008, 16:41   #20

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
no point just making the weapons thats the easy part easier then adding pets I would prefer to make new classes xD which poses a slightly bigger challenge xD
hmmm..... new classes not a bad idea we only need 7-8 ppl that are database PRO and 2-3 ppl that can edit cilent....... and maybe we would to much more than new classes......
Old 08/02/2008, 17:36   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
Yeah we would try to add a New Class Much More Challenge but we are adding New Weaps for Now,I Know eud is harder than New Items,Weaps as i have tried the 2 But Making a New Class will be as Making 100Custom Eudemon Lol
Ok i have asked Crusher(erreway),E.M.E,Ace(haciveli) They all agreed
funhacker can we talk on MSN about it Hope u Join us
i will ask PsykoChyld and DarkBebi when he is back from his Military Training

Edit
PsykoChyld didnt Accept cuze hes Busy with his Server

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihatud03 View Post
The red/blue combination doesn't fit very nice. And I don't like one big gun rather 2 small ones. Add the *whatstheirname* archer armors with wings from conquer
Hehe i told E.M.E That before u he tried to add it but it looked as something u wont ever would like to see it hehe
Old 08/02/2008, 17:49   #22

cool more like it when will be useable
Old 08/02/2008, 19:58   #23

can i help u test those O.O plz.... xD
Old 08/04/2008, 13:28   #24

just for your information guys we have decided to turn all this weapons into new system... weapons won't be like normal eo levels between each upgrade will be diff
Old 08/04/2008, 16:36   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.M.E View Post
just for your information guys we have decided to turn all this weapons into new system... weapons won't be like normal eo levels between each upgrade will be diff
thats cool, it will be even betterif you can make like new armor and as people said before me new class that we can chose
Old 08/04/2008, 16:49   #26

class is diffcult as ahmed said so i guss better release the gears with the da class
Closed Thread