Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 19:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To Those Who Say FHEo Fails

Discussion on To Those Who Say FHEo Fails within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/27/2008, 13:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxDarkJakxXx View Post
omg i have to get in on this diablo ur a idiot lol no ps makes it so u hafta to paypal to get to the top if they do they should be shutdown as far as i no fallen heroes is a fair and decent server aswell as acme and ppl should give them a break they make these servers for ur enjoyment if they wanted they could shut it down and be done with the server so we should just appreciate what they do and stop criticising them
umm.. before calling me an idiot, I said it wasn't me who says those ****, its some friends who play on acme.. and they do play on fheo, I never said FHEO FAILS[JUST NOW I DID THOUGH] But they said Fheo staff are rude[ no i dont beleive that].. so stop flaming me , read the post before you call me a idiot you noob..
Old 07/27/2008, 21:57   #17

a quick question.. has anyone actually heard of a case in any court in any country in the world where someone has lost to a big gaming company for running their own server?

didnt think so..
Old 07/28/2008, 00:45   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by nooneatall View Post
a quick question.. has anyone actually heard of a case in any court in any country in the world where someone has lost to a big gaming company for running their own server?

didnt think so..
Yes, I have and many times.
If you collect money...you are skating in thin ice.

This is from L2...

Quote:
FBI and NCsoft Close Down Computer Game Operation November 20, 2006

FBI Agents working in conjunction with officials from NCsoft's® North American business successfully closed down a computer game operation alleged to be reaping profits by providing a fraudulent service to its players. The operation was closed down after multiple raids and interviews were conducted in various cities from California to Virginia.

Federal search warrants were served on owners of L2Extreme who were also questioned during the raid. L2Extreme was providing its users with unauthorized service and code for NCsoft's online computer game, Lineage® II. The warrants enabled officials to halt L2Extreme's operations while collecting further evidence in the course of the investigation.

The FBI estimates L2Extreme has up to 50,000 active users on its service. NCsoft estimates that monetary losses and damages from the operation are costing NCsoft millions of dollars per year.

L2Extreme advertised on its website, , that more than half million registered users had subscribed to play.

"Operations like this essentially are defrauding customers by stealing from companies like NCsoft," said Matt Esber, NCsoft North America general counsel. "In the end those losses impact our customer support, product development, operational areas and ultimately they impact our player communities, most of which are trying to play games legitimately. This group in particular was downloading our version of the Lineage II software from our servers, costing us close to a million dollars in realized bandwidth costs during the period it was operational.

"We've taken this action because we strongly believe in defending the intellectual property rights that we've worked so hard to create. We're extremely pleased that the FBI has worked with us so diligently to bring this particular case to its current state and we want our customers to understand that we will continue to fight similar operations in the future in order to maintain the integrity of all NCsoft games."
They collected donations.
Old 07/28/2008, 01:45   #19

meh, i will look at this as i do anything else.. When it happens to me i will worry. and considering there are a few tricks to advoid the whole copywrite infringement. i aint too worried. :P
Old 07/28/2008, 03:18   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by nooneatall View Post

didnt think so..
odinms.de (Maplestory private server) was sued by Nexon (Company who made Maplestory) but I dont know the full stuff. All I know is that OdinMS has been shutdown.
Old 07/28/2008, 04:25   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesman2232 View Post
odinms.de (Maplestory private server) was sued by Nexon (Company who made Maplestory) but I dont know the full stuff. All I know is that OdinMS has been shutdown.
there in lies the difference Nexon actually gives a **** about its game. TQ on the other hand dont...lol
Old 07/28/2008, 19:12   #22

ok not in a bad way but this was wat happened to me when i played for 3 days the server changed from dedicated to official which we needs new accs and then after 2-3 weeks we had to change to dedicated and again new chars so i am gonna be sticked with acme idc if its lagg but there are better PMs who watches all members 24/7 and GMS who helpes players not in ep but may be lvling and etc and ep drop rate is gud or else go play in tq server this aint **** and dont start talking ****
Old 07/29/2008, 09:22   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DARK_LORD~ View Post
ok not in a bad way but this was wat happened to me when i played for 3 days the server changed from dedicated to official which we needs new accs and then after 2-3 weeks we had to change to dedicated and again new chars so ad i am gonna be sticked with acme idc if its lag but there are better PMs who watches all members 24/7 and GMS who helpes playrs not in ep but may be lvling and etc and ep drop rate is gud or elsego play in tq server this aint **** and dont start talking ****
Everyone, I said all those, wat DARKLORD SAID< XD
Old 07/29/2008, 10:47   #24

wow darklord still cant spell worth a ****. Guess he is still pissy because he has been proven to be a moron more times than I can count. Then again i personally dont give a rats *** what a simple minded fool like him thinks. His facts are all wrong. Only once did we have to have a wipe when we moved from the old host to the dedicated.... not 2 or 3 times like the idiot says. Then again this is coming from the same person who claims to have hacked Hexed Eo..

simply put he is full of **** and poor spelling
Old 07/29/2008, 13:46   #25

Psyko ur 100% right
here he comes back i think he wants to prove he is a good ****** Again he can Hardly Speak English
Old 07/29/2008, 19:47   #26

ahmedpotop@ SOAB **** off ur just an A$$ HoLE for me so shut ur ******* mouth
Old 07/30/2008, 01:59   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DARK_LORD~ View Post
ahmedpotop@ SOAB **** off ur just an A$$ HoLE for me so shut ur ******* mouth
the word that should go here is to not for.

the proper sentence should be "your just an ******* TO me"
Old 07/30/2008, 02:16   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsykoChyld View Post
the word that should go here is to not for.

the proper sentence should be "your just an ******* TO me"
as i said He Cant Speak English He can Hardly Do it
Old 07/30/2008, 02:47   #29

newb according to english laws the sentence is correct
Old 07/30/2008, 04:49   #30

Then I'm afraid, your English laws suck big time.
Closed Thread