Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Class vampire? help

Discussion on Class vampire? help within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Class vampire? help

What files should I shake the DB class to add a vampire?
If someone can help me be grateful,
Old 11/06/2011, 17:21   #2

elite*gold: 540
if you shake your server it might break ... maybe try taking your files and putting them in the vampire DB instead of putting the vampire DB to your files since you know what your files do and you dont know what theirs do
Old 11/06/2011, 21:31   #3

elite*gold: 100
Yea that's a good idea, remember to make a backup

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Eudemons Online Official [A New Class --- Vampire]
10/27/2015 - EO PServer Hosting - 64 Replies
Official Eudemons Online working to add new class that's i heard but no details available yet for this char ,but sure i will be the first one have it ^^ ,my Plan to out new high server in march with new city and new market , and i done this but i will work now for more quest and events and wait the new class to add it and out the server with this class , I hope to eudemons done this class fast ^^ good luck for all :rolleyes:
Vampire Class
10/19/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
searching for DB with Vampire Class with good things with money ... offer me Thanks:handsdown:;):mofo::handsdown::bandit::conf used::cool::rolleyes::mad::):handsdown:;):p:pimp:: rtfm:
Vampire Class
10/17/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Hey Guys whats up .... I Got Vampire DataBase But I Cant make Vampire Account or Even Get Vampire Skills or Pets Any Help Guys? Thanks :) :) :)