Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 07:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Seized equipments?

Discussion on [HELP] Seized equipments? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Seized equipments?

how to get seized equipment at the inventory
Old 11/04/2011, 18:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
Run as a Query set for X amount of minutes/hours/days how ever long you want the server to give back gears.

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 148 BS with equipments and pets
10/26/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 5 Replies
As topic, I am planning to sell this account for the same price which I got it for various reasons. It is a battlesummoner (Lv 148) on Fenrir with a r5 deva alt. Please leave me a pm for more details on gears, pets and items in WH. Screens will be provided upon request! My personal details can be obtained from my profile page. Please add me so it would be much easier to negotiate. Thanks!
[ASK] Refining Equipments in PW
02/11/2010 - Perfect World - 4 Replies
can anyone tell anything we should know about refining equipments in PW, such as the success rate boost of Item Mall stones, or success rate for each + , so we understand a bit what to expect when starting to refine equipments, mostly it's like spamming the stones and getting only a plain equipments in the end, even after spent a lot of stones which cost us a lot of money or time to stockpile the needed stones. this game's equipment refining system sucks, very annoying and frustrating. So...
Mage equipments
07/28/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hello fellas! How you doin? So, i'm here cuz i have some mage equipments doubts.... I like been more tanker than an "attacker" if u know what i mean. I guess i'm going like this at lvl 138+ Full set +7, with whatever medials i can get, i don't know if its good to use t3 +7 gloves at 130+, help me with that. About acessories i guess i'll use 3 def necks, and use the neck that u get from exchanging oblivions. But i don't if i should where staff or wand, and what gems should i put on...
Lvl equipments to 120
08/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
can i lvl my lvl 115 blade and club to lvl 120 at tc using met?
question on equipments
12/02/2005 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
How do we level up the weapon or armor from lvl 10 to the next lvl if we have a very good armor/weapon? That go for all the equipments. Thanks for the help.