Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 22:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

anyone have a password changing page they can release???

Discussion on anyone have a password changing page they can release??? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
anyone have a password changing page they can release???

was wondering if anyone could release or give me a script or something were the players can easily change there passwords so we wont have to manually do it each and every time :P...thanx for the help if possible
Old 07/21/2008, 14:45   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
ask forcer? xD

its simple though really they put in current password and username > does username exist first? > convert pw to md5 then does password match then you have the 2 password fields the one that will goto the database and the other that will be just used to check, does pwfield1 = pwfield2? > convert pwfeild1 to md5 update account set password = pwfield1 where name = username
Old 07/21/2008, 18:20   #3

I'll take a maplestory pass change file and edit it into Eudemonz :P then test
Old 07/23/2008, 11:20   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockker View Post
I'll take a maplestory pass change file and edit it into Eudemonz :P then test
And then share me? xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Register Page with password backup
09/03/2010 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
Today im going to release a helpful tool i made some time ago Now this release is a basic reg page "Without Captcha" that has an extra query to a second account table. If you have modified your register page or use captcha just use this as a guide and add in the new table and the 2nd mysql query. Below is the queries from the reg page and i will show you the extra section mysql_query("insert into account (name,Password,Reg_date) values ('".$userid."','".$hash."','&q uot;.date("y-m-d H:i:s",...
Question about password changing
05/24/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi everyone i need your help! i need to change my id's PW but i cant remember the secret answer! :confused: , i know the registered email on the acc so... is there a way to change my password without the secret answer? idk somehow it can be change by email? thanks for ur replies!
Changing swsro password
11/22/2009 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey guys I was just wondering if there was a way to change your swsro password, i think it may have come up before. I dont know, i dont remember. Please leave a link or post.
Changing Password
11/25/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Okay somehow my account's PW got changed... I have no goddam fcking clue how this would happen. I dont even know what the original email and security password was, how the hell is a hacker supposed to know? This is just ridiculous. Is there any way to change the password without those things?
[Help]Changing MySQL Password
02/09/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
How would I change my MySQL password without messing up my eudemons server? please help :(