Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PimpedEo Shut Down

Discussion on PimpedEo Shut Down within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy PimpedEo Shut Down

Srry all you guys and girls who loved my server but i got to shut down cause im tired of people not likeing it and im just not a good coder im very srry and i dont think i will re-open.
Old 07/19/2008, 21:13   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
always sad to see a server go, suggest you set one up with acces by only you to experiment? this way you can learn and prepare for when you want to start again
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2008, 01:27   #3

i did that before i open it up
Old 07/20/2008, 04:43   #4

lol paul i offerd to hlp ya but u never replyed :/
Old 07/20/2008, 18:29   #5

hey paul i asked to be a pm and i was good at coding and next time u make on emake me pm cause i help you stay with the sever to keep it up and never shut down.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SHUT UP PEOPLE
06/22/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
come on people can u work something out on ur own? couse everyday i see this "how to do this?" "How to do that?" "that crashes me!" "need help!" "TzPhQy problem", etc. could u stop posting and start reading? every1 wants to have something without doing something, tutorials are all over the place, so no need for spam in random threads. lol what does unpacked dekaron have to do with ur hacks failing or u pc crashing, or the fact that u cant update ur bot?!?!?! -NOTHING So dont do that kind...
Look And Shut Up
08/09/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies
hy,i made this topic because i am sick and tired of anoying spamer's.80% of 2moons(dekaron) private server player have something to complaing.(why do i get DC?/why aren't the npc's working/i get DC when i logg into my Caracter/are there any hack working/ETC). So i decided to answer all of your questions with one symple answer. THERE IS NO 2MOONS PRIVATE SERVER WITH GOOD DECENT FUN RATES AND 100% WORKING. Each and every server not only the 2 moons servers have atleast 10 bugs. some servers...
[NewServer]PimpedEo
07/13/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 21 Replies
Hey Everyone i just started making Eo Pserver and i want to have a really great one. here is my sites name www.freewebs.com/pimpedeo And remember Don't be afraid to ask to be a Pm or Gm or Ask for Items from me because i would be happy to gve you items. I also need coders that know how to like add stuff to server or fix server or make patches. Ty i hope u enjoy
Can You Guys Shut Up??
05/17/2007 - Silkroad Online - 22 Replies
you guys really have to shut up. Softmod is not detected. most of the bots that are always banned are gold bots or AFK bots that when GM reports them they d/c or the DC when GM is in XXX Range = banned. this is exactly what i mean about the leechers. all the noob leechers are getting everyone else worried. SOFTMOD IS NOT DETECTED IT WONT BE DETECTED what makes you think that JM would waste there time trying to get softmod detected when they have a shitload of other things to deal...