Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP - .Dmap Files

Discussion on HELP - .Dmap Files within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP - .Dmap Files

Hello all, and thanks for the help in advance.

I screwed up and set the notepas as a default program to open .DMap files.

Now my MSGserver is freaking out - not working.

I tried reseting defaults with regedit, but it didnt work. I m using windows 7 also.

Does any1 knows what is the default program for the .DMap files?
Old 10/22/2011, 05:14   #2

elite*gold: 540
just open the txt files with word pad and then save them again without the .txt that notepad puts on it
a suggestion:
try running things in something like in the future when you are testing or trying new things that way if there is an error it doesn't affect the rest of your system
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2011, 12:59   #3

just replace the map file you were working on with the same file from the client and it'll fix your issue. ur problem is that its corrupted and the msg server will not read it so it's going to close trying to load acorrupt file.
but yes use sandboxie next time mama
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2011, 20:56   #4

Thanks, but it is not just one file.

The files default program was changed...
Old 10/22/2011, 21:09   #5

that doesnt affect the message server. the only thing that affects is what file opens the program when you click on it. post your SZ_Server logs and ur NPC Error logs here
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2011, 21:57   #6

Thanks, I ll look through it and if cant fix it will post.

Edit: Fixed it, thank you very much XxFearReaperXx and idlemonkey.