Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 16:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Noob bulletin,please read

Discussion on Noob bulletin,please read within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Noob bulletin,please read

i cant install those private server!
could anyone help me?
what is OEM?
and why everytime i tried to register its said,"server not found"?
please tell me,im sure theres thousand who still have the same prob like me.
Old 07/02/2008, 14:54   #2

Oem is an ini file in ini folder that contains Server Info u need oem to connect to any server Exept TQ
Old 07/02/2008, 18:27   #3

Received Thanks: 1,581
man... all on those server websites!
but i help you!

1. The oem is a file, it real name is oem.ini. You need it to connect to any private server.
Just not in Real Eudemons Online!

2. You can`t install Private Server's. You have to download the Patch of the Server you want, extract it in your Eudemons Folder and run the Patch.

3. What you mean with Server not found? Can you make a Screenshot or explain more?

Sry, but I think... The most ppl know how to connect

Click the Thx button!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/02/2008, 20:06   #4

hey just explain him to take a screen shot and how to do it all seems hes a new joiner to our community just talk nicely ok
Old 07/03/2008, 09:14   #5

hey u guys are u kinda ..... ahh , forget it
hey dude about server not found thing just use hamachi u guys say the rest -_-...