Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 16:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legion War and Family war coding

Discussion on Legion War and Family war coding within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Legion War and Family war coding

can some one tell me how to make the legion war and can change time and family war too ,,,,, i dont know if i have legion war or not or family war or not ..................... some one help me to code Legion war and how to change time for it

BIG THANK TO thorlon
Old 09/23/2011, 17:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
Every question you have asked has been answered before. You should learn how to use the search function. From now on until you have shown the ability to search, every topic you create that's been answered before will be closed.
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hi e*pvp Family
05/14/2010 - Say Hello - 6 Replies
Hi Guyz! I'm new on this forum. I hope we will have fun together. I came here because my friend said this is the best forum :mofo: I will try to make signature and a avatar :) I'm playing sro only. my server is : sswc2 IGN : God2Kill Guild : in KanunsuZ but i want to join GodEatGod or Imperial :) Hi!
How to send your booth link through friend, legion,family,whisper, and talk chat
05/01/2010 - EO Guides & Templates - 12 Replies
It's me MisterBlake again this time I am going to show you all how to send the link to your booth to other ppl so they can click it in chat and see what you got on your booth. </4040DC> this is a link to booth 12 see where it says =12? replace the 12 with the number of the booth you are on in order for this to work your booth must be advertized and the </4040DC> is what makes the link you send the color blue if you wish to change the color go to this site and replace the 6 letters...
Family Pot Tower and lvling the family !!
05/26/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
A. Makeing the family To make the family u need 500k gold and talk to a guy named ronald Family Suprisor and choose the name of the family you want. B. Leveling the family To level the family talk to Ronald againa nd click Escalation of the family Hierarchy. For the first level you need to talk to PrimeMinsister SaulNathaniel and give him 1 million gold then talk to Ronald again. After that you will need about 10 mil total and talk to Ronald over and over til lvl 5. C.Family Pot Tower...